www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I meant on resemblance in the photos.
    I'd argue the dude looks like Adam Lanza with a shaved head.

What is it about corn kernel shaped heads and mass shooters?
    Mugshot-IMPD.jpg

adam-lanza.jpg

macro-kernel-corn-stock-photo_k17125540.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    When I worked at that facility it was just drive in past the guard shack that was "NEVER" manned. Never.
    Eventually that had a sign in deal but you could drive around anyone at the shack signing in. Security was not an issue.
    These people were all micro managing bottom line people. I hated having to deal with anyone in the management office. Tal Richotards. Even the females so go figure.

My contacts were the maint staff.....all "2" of them.

What year was this?

I left in March of 2013 and it was because of micro managing. Sales people promoted to positions they had no business being in, other than the callouses that had been squired on their knees.

We had a VP of operations that had no business on the position, book smart, but book smart don't help diddly in a physically service oriented job.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    No one has said this...(yet)...and perhaps no one will or was going to, but ok, heck, I`ll be the one to ask the rhetorical question.

I`ll start by saying, don`t dare pretend that you don`t know what I`m saying, or blast me for asking the question. That, and I`m NOT making light of the loss of human life, anywhere, at any time...but those who seek to disarm us use instances like these to make the baseless claims that a free people cannot be trusted with firearms...where are they, and why are they silent as those, particularly in the inner cities, like Chicago, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Detroit, et al., daily, or actually usually nightly, spray their neighborhoods with rounds, taking each other out because someone "dissed" them. Many of these inner cities are more dangerous than Mogadishu, and it`s a cultural, educational, and generational problem, and THESE are the things that aren`t addressed. It`s easier, and of course, it is part of their agenda to vilify the law-abiding gun owner, whose firearms are strictly for defensive purposes. They already know that laws don`t stop criminals, it only stops those of us who are good, decent, law-abiding citizens. That`s why I so strongly applaud Sheriff`s who refuse to enforce unconstitutional anti-gun "laws", and local governments who become Second Amendment Sanctuaries. Despotic government, this out of control liberal, anti-America "media", and globalists are at the root of the attacks on your constitutional freedoms and individual liberties, and resistance is the ONLY alternative.

Punctuation and formatting are your friends!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Got any updated news info on this? Where are we watching for that to maybe turn up?

Where and how did the shooter get the rifle?

Did the shooter's social media turn up anything?

Have the authorities made any statements on their actions (or lack of) surrounding this?

What did the parent who reported him last year have to say about the shooter's rifle?

The girlfriend?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Got any updated news info on this? Where are we watching for that to maybe turn up?

Have the authorities made any statements on their actions (or lack of) surrounding this?

What did the parent who reported him last year have to say about the shooter's rifle?

The girlfriend?
    Social media has already been scrubbed. He never existed as far as I can tell.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

The girlfriend?
    What we hear will probably depend on whether or not it fits the narrative unless the local grapevine hears something.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

The girlfriend?

$20 on no girlfriend , I am betting this is another one of those incel whackjobs.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    This is an incredibly short-sighted stance. I would articulate a more terse viewpoint, but I'm trying to avoid giving CM any additional heartburn.
    "Short-sighted"? How is bothering to consider the consequences for the terms of your employment "short-sighted"?

Employer offers terms for your service. You accept. That means you accept the consequences of working there.

I work in a dis-armed location. I CHOOSE to work there. And I bother to think and plan for mass shootings in the workplace beyond the moronic "sheltering in place".

Maybe you should accept responsibility for your choices. Or find a better place to work.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What we hear will probably depend on whether or not it fits the narrative unless the local grapevine hears something.
    Maybe not. The Gun Guy is talking about just this right now...

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

Thanks for the reminder BW. I always get sidetracked and forget to tune in

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Thanks for the reminder BW. I always get sidetracked and forget to tune in
    Absolutely!

Guy just passed along something I had not yet heard reported. He passed along reports that the employee who retrieved their gun to stop the shooter was killed while doing so. :xmad:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    BLM arrests from Brooklyn Center....

Something doesn't look right :dunno:

Let's see...

They seem to be pretty thin on black people.

The females in the group, all of them, are ugly enough to scare the chrome off a bumper.

They all look like hoodlums. No, wait, that is appropriate.

Only two of them have hair in colors that do not occur naturally.

Top Bottom