• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've been known to add Bac-Os to my salad when I'm at a restaurant. I always regret it as I can taste them every time I burp for the next 24 hours.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Reason #11 to always carry a baggie of home cooked, crispy bacon on your person. (concealed, of course:D)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    BAC-OS ARE NOT BACON. Not even slightly.

True, hence my comment about it being slightly heretical. I know they are not bacon, hallowed be it's name. Bacon bits, even non-bacon bacon bits, do however give a semblence of the correct flavor without waking sleeping family with whom you would of necessity have to share your real bacon were you to cook same. I refer to your posted flowchart, in which the person asks if he should share with the dog- if one must share with the dog, one certainly would have to share with the human members of the family as well. However, if you wait until they are not home, it means more bacon for you, and thus, the bac-os provide a quick fix.

Or something like that.

Blessings,
    B

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    When I refer to ziplock baggie of bacon concealed on person I am, of course, refering to the QUART SIZE freezer bags.
    When you find yourself alone, fry up a MONGO batch and gorge yourself. Then fry an equal amount for bagging to get you through the more socially congested times and past the next morning wakeup. Repeat as necessary (every other day seems to work well for me:):)

Contact Obijohn for secret tailgate campstove bacon preparation. Sometimes it is necessary to get away. Just you and the pork.:yesway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    v8dgjq.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Campbells Bean and Bacon soup? Anyone had this? I LOVE it! I add garlic powder to it and sometimes hot sauce, but this time I added a dash of Gin to spice it up. How about you?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yes, I've done bacon chili. I do make my chili VERY VERY hot and spicy though. So those who have weak stomachs or low tolerances to HOT pepper or hot sauce would not like my homemade chili.

I also make a mean bacon wrapped steak or bacon wrapped hamburger. My favorite is bacon wrapped sausage! :D

I coulda swore we had a :drool: smiley...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't want a mean bacon wrapped steak. I want a bacon wrapped steak I can cuddle with and take on long moonlit walks on the beach. I want a bacon wrapped steak that wants nothing more than to be on intimate terms with the inside lining of my stomach and is only interested in the best way to get there.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sorry I dont do steak rare. I cook it well or medium well. If you want it mooing on your plate I know where there's a big cow farm! :D

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I've had mean chili before. It seemed angry with the inside lining of my stomach and was only interested in making its way to the exit:):

Top Bottom