• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Which is why if you're weak you shouldn't shout at women over parking spaces.

In your world arguing with someone over a parking space justifies getting beaten down, possibly brain damaged or killed, because their boyfriend doesn't like what you said or how you said it?

Keep your hands off other people and there's less likelihood they'll shoot you.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    What I find odd is Florida is where Trayvon martin and Zimmerman took place. He was in the act of being beaten, and had to prove self defense. This guy was not, and it was determined instantly. Makes ya think.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    What I find odd is Florida is where Trayvon martin and Zimmerman took place. He was in the act of being beaten, and had to prove self defense. This guy was not, and it was determined instantly. Makes ya think.

Just wait and see if that race bating trash Reverend guy gets ahold of this case.

Of I recall with the Zimmerman shooting it too was rules stand your ground until it became a media circus then charges were brought up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In your world arguing with someone over a parking space justifies getting beaten down, possibly brain damaged or killed, because their boyfriend doesn't like what you said or how you said it?

Keep your hands off other people and there's less likelihood they'll shoot you.

Stay out of a womans face and the same thing will happen.......NADA. Nothing. Step away and be peaceful.
    As I mentioned up thread my spouse was been approached and yelled at by an idiot years ago in a parking lot. Seems he just did not like or respect woman.
    He very quickly learned to respect a woman's significant other when told to stand down and move off. He did not. Oh well. His mistake.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Just wait and see if that race bating trash Reverend guy gets ahold of this case.

Of I recall with the Zimmerman shooting it too was rules stand your ground until it became a media circus then charges were brought up.
    It was ruled self-defense. Stand your ground was only brought up by the media.

You don't have to stand your ground when you are on your back getting your head pounded on concrete.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Stay out of a womans face and the same thing will happen.......NADA. Nothing. Step away and be peaceful.
    As I mentioned up thread my spouse was been approached and yelled at by an idiot years ago in a parking lot. Seems he just did not like or respect woman.
    He very quickly learned to respect a woman's significant other when told to stand down and move off. He did not. Oh well. His mistake.

I understand that. In this instance, the way I see it, two aholes collided, and the one who turned it physical paid the price. No sympathy from me.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    from what I saw on the video, none of what you would do happened. It looks to me that there are two different altercations going on, one verbal between 2 "adults" and since we have no sound why are we assuming he was yelling at her? and then we have a fellow who rushes out and and starts a physical altercation. There might be quite a few reasons why he hesitated to fire, shooting someone is a life changing decision, he had to take the safety off, he was making sure of what was behind the target...maybe not a perfect shoot, but not criminal.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    florida-gas-station-shooting-wfts-mo-20180723_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

This, allegedly, was the convenience store and the parking spaces Joe Public was arguing about.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I saw an article comment that indicated the guy who was shot had been arrested several times, for Cocaine possession, domestic battery, and resisting arrest with violence.

Top Bottom