• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I've been holding back myself. I call :bs: for several other reasons. Firehouse phone numbers aren't public, so how did you get it?
    I'm calling :bs:. My local fire departments phone number is public. If you want I'll pm you their website which lists it. It's on my cities website.

yeah they would rather be sitting at the station watching the playboy channel. At least that been my experience at firehouses. A great "guy" environment, but not one you would wanna send your wife or daughter into alone.

Don't know about the playboy channel but the two I've been in have really comfy looking chairs.

You would have been denied, we reserve that right for hot chicks :D and don't even ask about the pole ;)

Don't forget school kids.:) My local FD gives the kindergartners a ride around town every year.

Cool.

Now we need to do

Trash Men

The guys that hook up your cable

Josh

The danged trash guy trashed my fence. The supervisor came out and agreed it was their fault and hasn't gotten back to me yet. I need to make another phone call.

The cable guy cut 3 lines that weren't theirs, and I had to call to get them to send another guy out to fix them.
    :):

Personally I think the OP is a cop who is fed up because of this kind of stuff
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QgctZDpHSQ]YouTube - COPS VS FIREMAN 1-7[/ame]

Neezer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    my dad was a indiana firefighter for over 20 years. he would have never asked anyone to see a gun permit. why....well first its because he wasnt a hard ass and second cuz it wasnt his job to do so. it makes me laugh when i hear stories of people in general uniforms that think they are wearing a police uniforms. sounds to me like if likes police duties as a firefighter, he should apply to be a sheriffs reserve on his off time. however, if he was a reserve sheriff............would he try to harass the whole word? Probably

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    So I was at this bar the other night open carrying... and Charlie Sheen came up and asked to see my LTCH... I called the screen actors guild and filed a complaint against him. So do you think I handled it alright.

No, he is a member of the Film Actors Guild :D

Last edited:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I went to Arby's to get breakfast this morning. I walk in and two fireman are there as well. For most of the time I conceal carry i.e. out of sight out of mind. However, I do some open carry. I was carrying my Smith 1911 and the bottom of the gun was visible below my sweat shirt. Both firemen saw my firearm. One of them came and asked to see my license. I told him that I had a license but from what I know about the law I was did not have to show him because he was not a police officer. He said it would save time a trouble to show him so he would not have to call a police officer. By that time I was finished and got up and threw my trash away. I told him to go ahead a call and I said to let the police officer know that I will be at home. I asked the fireman if he wanted my address to give to the police. He declined. I never got a visit from the police at home. I did however call the fire station and made a complaint. Maybe he just got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Should have told him to "Go save another foundation"!

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Was this your guy, Billy Blazer?

51565HKZYQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Dpj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Good job. Only the police can do that. I'm so sick of people going all crazy when they see a gun.

ranjah6

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    WOW, that is stupid. You should have asked if he has heard of the 2nd Ammendment. Wonder who that jackass thought he was.

Top Bottom