• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Seriously Facebook allows a Stacotto group?

Regardless, how does the Grip feel?
    Staccato Facebook group is pretty solid. There's a couple buy/sell/trades in there with staccatos and related gear. They get away with it using "code" words. Pm me your name on Facebook and I can throw you an invite if your interested.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Yes the new "tac texture" equates to a 5-10% overall reduction in grip circumference compared to the original texture my P has apparently. I just won't spend the $400 Staccato wants to upgrade my gun.
    You can send it to elusive on 1911addicts. He did my c2 in the picture above. Prices are pretty good and i prefer the feeling of it to the tac. Its actually a c2 with a P grip.

acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    Congrats!
    A C2 is my grail gun. I never should have shot one. Now everything else just feels not as good. I just have to figure out how to pay for one. Maybe I don't really need a new roof on the house....
    I just picked up a C2 last weekend along with a second P. I will be shooting them both tomorrow. Can't wait. I carry the CS currently, however, I am thinking the C2 will jump into rotation.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I lucked into my C2, happened to see it at Scheels out here and with my 5% discount I got it for less than 1900.00, it was a C2 DPO with threaded barrel, I got the barrel DLC'd and that gun new MSRP is about 2600.00. The only disappointing thing about it was the trigger was horrible but a few passes on my HD true radius jig and the action was worthy of a 2500.00 gun, never was a big fan of the STI/Staccato hammer and sears but it's good to go now. I added a short trigger and bought a standard plain black sight as I don't like fiber optics but haven't put it in yet.

QJwNPBAl.jpg

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I picked one up, saw the price tag, and put it down.......
    I dont blame you. I never thought I would spend that much on a handgun. Of course the prices on everything are up. As much as I like the Staccato's they don't do anything for most people that can't be accomplished a lot cheaper. For many they are just a status symbol.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I dont blame you. I never thought I would spend that much on a handgun. Of course the prices on everything are up. As much as I like the Staccato's they don't do anything for most people that can't be accomplished a lot cheaper. For many they are just a status symbol.
    My absolute Grail gun (winning the lottery) is a Les Baer .45, I met the man years ago, just like his guns.....

Top Bottom