• ...and so much more!
  • 12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Don't know if this is a Dupe and I know it's Dicks, but did anyone see that a new Dicks Field & Stream store is opening tomorrow in Crescent Springs, KY which is out by the Cincy Airport?

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Yes, I got a flyer from them tuesday. Not sure I want to make the two hour trip down to stand in line to try to buy something they may not have in stock, even though its a new store and should have "everything"

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Yes, I got a flyer from them tuesday. Not sure I want to make the two hour trip down to stand in line to try to buy something they may not have in stock, even though its a new store and should have "everything"
    Yea, I'm not into the grand opening kinds of lines, but give a while and it would be worth going down to see what it's all about. With a stop at Jungle Jims and other places.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Field and stream was/is a magazine and I have tried on the boots and a coat of there production. Both were far below average in construction and the price was low but reflected that lack of quality. Personally I would skip it. If it was local I might go for the Black Friday like deals.

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Field and stream was/is a magazine and I have tried on the boots and a coat of there production. Both were far below average in construction and the price was low but reflected that lack of quality.
    If my understanding is correct, the "Field & Stream" brand at Dicks is their house brand (i.e Redhead at Bass Pro, GSX at Gander Mountain, etc.). Field & Stream Shop Says at the bottom of the page no affiliation with the magazine. Is this something different than a typical Dick's? Like outdoor stuff only? Too far for me, just curious.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Me too!! I saw a new Field and Stream store almost finished in Cincy last weekend, I don't plan on stopping.

I believe that is the one. One of the guys who is a big hunter in our heat treat dept. said he is planning on going over on Sunday. I guess if I get over in there one of these days I would probably stop in just to see what it is about.

Top Bottom