• ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    :hijack:

If you sound in real life like your posts sound in my head when I read them, someday I wanna meet you just to hear you ***** about something!! :): :yesway:
    /threadjack
    Be careful JetGirl, maybe it's a way to meet chicks! You already wanting to meet him!! This HarleyRider guy is very good!!!!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Be careful JetGirl, maybe it's a way to meet chicks! You already wanting to meet him!! This HarleyRider guy is very good!!!!

Uh oh...what's that mean for poor churchmouse? Eeek.

OP, if the girl already had designs on somebody else...they were probably already in the picture.
    You're better off without that kind of mess. Go do something nice for yourself.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    This always makes me smile

Good luck to you sir, just try and stay busy.
    bunny-eating-popcorn-o.gif

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I've had many '[STRIKE]start overs[/STRIKE]' NEW CHAPTERS over the years for various reasons. Each time, I take a deep breath, exhale and say to myself with complete acceptance, "Ahhhh, a NEW beginning".

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Hang in there Meyer it will get better, keep in mind all the good advice given by the folks above. As Churchmouse said everything happens for a reason and as Harleyrider reminded you're still young, many more chapters in your story to come yet.
    It still hurts now but it will ease. Take care and keep your chin up.

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    Hang in there! There is undoubtedly someone much better for you out there. When one door closes it's because there's a better one waiting to be opened. I believe that there is much happiness in your future and an amazing person who is out there for you.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    A broken heart hurts but know this comforting thought it will heal in time. Prayers are being sent your way for healing and moving on. you are still very young and you WILL survive this. In time you will be ready to date and move on and this will help you with your healing process. Chin up now.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, don't try to talk to her friends or family, nevermind boinking them. End it cleanly, or it will just get messier.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Like so many of us, I've been there too. More than once. It's tough. You know in your head that you will move on and that you'll find someone else, but your heart says otherwise. That's the worst part of it. I know the feeling all too well. At this point in my life I'm glad those awful things happened to me. Not only do I have a wonderful person on my life now (well..kind of :): ), but having been through it, I KNOW that I will survive. If it happens again, it will hurt of course, but I can get through it a little easier simply because I now know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Take some time doing things that you want to do. Don't just waste away and wallow in your sorrows, although I know that's probably what you want to do. Get out and have fun. I don't mean taking random people home or anything. Just go do fun stuff. Hang out with friends (that helped me a LOT). Cut her out of your life if you can. If that's not possible then make sure she knows you're doing fine and having fun. Even if you aren't, make her think you are.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Tis better to be alone, than to wish.

If you were honest and decent, then they did you a favor.

Just remember the cardinal rule: don't waste good booze on bad feelings.

FWIW I bought a new shotgun, got divorced (didn't know what day it was final) and killed a big tom turkey with it..........all within a 24 hr period.

SWEET!

swampdonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Bloomington
    we alllllll been there bro! keep your chin up and spend time with close friends and family! it is never easy but dont look back, live for the next chapter! good luck dude!

Top Bottom