• Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Bump with this:
    Who: We the people, supported by Indiana Moms Against Gun Control
    What: A peaceful gathering to support 2nd amendment rights
    When: March 9, 2013 from 10:00am to noon
    Where: On the sidewalk on the South side of the Indiana Statehouse
    Why: We the people recognize that rights endowed by our creator and protected by the Constitution of the United States of America are in constant danger of further infringements, even complete nullification. We choose to exercise our 1st amendment right to peaceably assemble, in hopes that our voice and our opinion will be heard by the public, and by our politicians.

The rally will be held on the sidewalk on the South side of the Indiana Statehouse. This is a public event on public property and all are welcome to freely attend as you wish.
    Legal possession and carry of firearms is encouraged. Be advised that you may not step onto statehouse property while in possession of a firearm.
    There is no dress code for this event. Dress as you normally would. There is no need to create a false image when representing yourself. Dress comfortably and weather appropriate.
    Signs and banners that support the 2nd Amendment or address political issues pertaining to gun rights are encouraged. As a group geared towards moms, we would like to see many signs addressing mothers and guns, but your freedom of expression is a wonderful right.
    Being a public event on public property, it is possible that you may be interviewed by media, or confronted by those opposed to your belief. In either circumstance, please be informative and respectful. If you're not sure what to say, change the subject. If you feel overwhelmed or wish not to speak, simply walk away.
    At this time, we do not have a designated speaker for the event. We may stand and speak to the crowd or we may choose to stand by the road and remain a face to the public. The format of the last big rally (Feb 8) at the statehouse seemed to end well with anyone who desired so, given the opportunity to stand and speak to the crowd. Each of you have your own strengths and weaknesses. If your strength is in public speaking, you will have the opportunity to do so.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Yes. Good Idea. I'll go one step farther. Since I can't decide what I want to have, BK I'll let you pick the adult beverage.
    I do not know you well enough to pick your adult beverage for you and it would not be very gentlemanly of me to make such an assumption:D

If you are not driving though, go with a Jagerbomb or Cherrybomb

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I do not know you well enough to pick your adult beverage for you and it would not be very gentleBUNNY of me to make such an assumption:D

If you are not driving though, go with a Jagerbomb or Cherrybomb

Are you absolutely INSANE??

You are giving up a chance to hang out with a bunch of chicks that like guns?
    You're making us all look bad. Now get out of your hole and show up. Hop to it!

What wrong - Do you have a wild hare up your ***? :dunno:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Are you absolutely INSANE??

You are giving up a chance to hang out with a bunch of chicks that like guns?
    You're making us all look bad. Now get out of your hole and show up. Hop to it!

What wrong - Do you have a wild hare up your ***? :dunno:

No hares lodged anywhere, just spending the weekend with my youngest son. And to be honest I was a little worried about MrsG's threat to mop the floor with me :laugh:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    At first, I was wondering if any of these women attending were single, then I saw the date.. Damn, my dad is coming up, and we got plans. Mabye I will bump into one of you at bobs, bradis, or BGF. But prob not.

All the girls my age are taken, and the ones who arent, arent for a reason.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    At first, I was wondering if any of these women attending were single, then I saw the date.. Damn, my dad is coming up, and we got plans. Mabye I will bump into one of you at bobs, bradis, or BGF. But prob not.

All the girls my age are taken, and the ones who arent, arent for a reason.
    Those are the ones I am looking for :rockwoot:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I dont know you.... I guess ur name misled me. HAHA, if your a guy, I feel like an idiot... Oh well.. gotta love the ninernet

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Are you calling me a girl? Seriously?:dunno:

I dont know you.... I guess ur name misled me. HAHA, if your a guy, I feel like an idiot... Oh well.. gotta love the ninernet

image_zps35470f3a.jpg

:laugh:

Top Bottom