Feds may bring in Riot Squads against the Illegal Immigrant... PROTESTERS.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    If they're willing to make this big a deal out of the protesters with their " left hand " , that "right hand" must really have something big to hide .

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Back on tangent: Anyone think how, well, out of the way the government is going to stomp on anything having to do with these "camps"? Anecdotal evidence of threats of firing or jail time for doctors that are practicing medicine in the camps from disclosing anything about them. Hints and rumors (sorry, but I don't consider Breibart a SOLID news source, but an interesting rumor mill with a darn good track record) of bringing in Federal shock troops to stop protestors from stopping the busing of migrants into their local areas. The executive branch seeming to go all out in maintaining an ambiguous stance on immigration.

Me thinks they are building to something here... Win votes? Sure, that would be shortsighted of the Dems and current executive, but then again, welfare was a shortsighted thing as well. Why not? Maybe set up the next generation of voters and those willing to fight to the death for the administration that gives them the most? Potentially?

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    It's a setup, make rumors of dropping off immigrants in city X, getting them all fired up then bus takes detour to another city and drops off said immigrants with no protesters around

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    It's a setup, make rumors of dropping off immigrants in city X, getting them all fired up then bus takes detour to another city and drops off said immigrants with no protesters around

That's the problem...a government paid for by you that is actively trying to trick **** you and using all of it's power to take yours.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Not enough people really listened when Barry was campaigning. They thought that Barry would make things all find and dandy and rosey. Look at what we got for an el presidente. Look at his cabinet and look at who he put onto the supreme court. Now that he does not have to worry about being re-elected he has begun to concentrate on really fundamentally changing this country. I would not be surprised if something happened in the near future that might just get him to declare martial law and then really put the hammer down. Barry is the first president that ever actually scared me.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Just further proof that we didn't campaign hard enough to get rid of the Liar-In-Chief when we had the opportunity.

It would appear Obama and his ilk are fully determined to turn the U.S. into a third world country. Which, it appears, was always his plan.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Doug,

You were in law enforcement right? Ever think of joining my Pinkerton gang of thug... I mean, private investigators? C'mon out of retirement, I have a job for you. :D

To Disposable Heart,

For the record (if anyone outside of the NSA is keeping one) I was a confinement officer for a while, never on the street.

But, to your point, the scary thing is that at one time I probably would have made a wonderful Pinkerton Man. I would not have been a nice guy who respected rights, but a rather obnoxious JBT. I would have made a great JBT at one time.

It is amazing how we (or at least I) evolve in our thinking and priorities. Now I'd make a lousy cop. I'd be the guy telling them about their rights and to shut up before talking to their attorney.

Oh, how my world has turned.

Someday I might even find "middle ground." I've heard of it, but haven't found it - yet.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom