• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Ah, we all know there's no such things as cop quotas. No department would ever do anything like that. Except, maybe in Detroit. And, maybe, just maybe in New York. But, seriously, outside of those two departments, I am certain it never happens. Maybe they're just "productivity goals"? :): And what about New Mexico? Surely Google wouldn't turn up anything like these elsewhere....'cause they don't exist.

We have "productivity goals" too. No one likes them, but in order to keep those of higher rank off my back, I achieve my goals.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Have you ever heard a cop admit he or she was wrong unless they were forced to do it?? I havent and probly never will. Thankfully some courts are now starting to bring cops high and mighty attitudes back down to earth. As long as people keep kissing their a** and calling them sir and acting scared towards the police then the police will continue to take full advantage of it. they are civil servants, they arent a judge. they need to be nice to the civilians they serve FIRST, then they will be treated back accordingly with respect that was earned. Some police officers are great and truely wanna help and are concerned, but many others are just young guns with a chip on their shoulder and some are old ones who will never change until their wrinkled old men with no badge anymore. and no REAL friends.

people think that just because a cop ask them or tells them to do something that well it must be legal so i will answer or let them do it. HECK NO PEOPLE!!! learn your rights. If you let them they will trick you into giving them up. Dont even if you have nothing to hide, its none of their business. you dont have to tell them where youve been or let them search your car. they are just fishing for more ways to arrest you and make a name.

GO LOOK FOR THUG MURDERERS AND HOOKERS OR SOMETHING, and leave innocent people alone. IF YOU CANT FIND THEM on the street THEN WALK INTO A WALMART!! OR CHUCKIE CHEESE!!! :)

The bolded part is what I am talking about because frankly I didn't read anymore of it. I can help you out with this.............look back through my posts, I have made a public admission (a few times in fact). Read it and then you don't have to say that anymore.

I have made many many mistakes in my job and will continue to make them because after all I am human. I have no issues with admitting it when I do. This attitude of all cops think they are better than anyone else is a bunch of BS. Are there cops out there that think that, yep just like there are RANGERS that think they are the s*** and better than everyone else.

It must be hard to see all those pedastals people put themselves on when your own is so high.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    The bolded part is what I am talking about because frankly I didn't read anymore of it. I can help you out with this.............look back through my posts, I have made a public admission (a few times in fact). Read it and then you don't have to say that anymore.

I have made many many mistakes in my job and will continue to make them because after all I am human. I have no issues with admitting it when I do. This attitude of all cops think they are better than anyone else is a bunch of BS. Are there cops out there that think that, yep just like there are RANGERS that think they are the s*** and better than everyone else.

It must be hard to see all those pedastals people put themselves on when your own is so high.

:lmfao:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Have you ever heard a cop admit he or she was wrong unless they were forced to do it??

Yes I have, he admitted to me he was wrong and apologized. Basic background I was 18 living with my mom, she was out of town with my sister for the night, next day she came home and a little while later there was an LEO knocking on the door, seems my upstairs neighbors reported that there car was hit the night before and it looked like it was my Mom's car that did it, her bumper matched up and there was paint transfer. My sister had drove so her car was there over night, so he accused me of doing it, even after being told that I didn't have keys for it, gave me a pretty hard time.

But if you were an LEO who would you believe? An long haired 18yr old or a 30 something neatly dressed couple.

A little while after he left I realized something, the dent along their fender was nice and straight where the bumper hit it, until it hit the tire, instead of going straight across the tire it went around it. So I gave him a call, he came back and looked at it again, then went to talk to the couple upstairs. When he came down he told me he I was right and that he was sorry for hassling me and hoped I had no hard feelings. The wife had backed into the car and didn't want to tell her husband. I think he got hold of the landlord also because they were moved out less than a week later. A couple of months later he pulled me over for speeding, when he recognized me he just handed me back my license asked me to slow down a bit and told me he was sorry for hassling me again and to have a nice night.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

hey i dont know everything about all things. but you know what? i was trained and tought to know i was the best AT WHAT I DID. And i will still say and know my tactical hand to hand and weapons experience is better than most beat cops and even SWAT cops. because where do all the cops wanna go and get trained and by who?? (even the FBI swat team, which is the best LE swat team in the country) TO FT. BENNING to be taught by the rangers on our terf!!! but we still dont teach them everything. Ive taught many cops combatives and CQB, and basic shooting skills. because sadly their own departments didnt teach them crap. So yes i do feel im on a pedistal with my knowledge and I still use it today when i go into a overseas combat environment for my job as a contractor. But i never think i know it all or will i ever because the moment you think that then its time to retire. Im a type "A" personality and im not sying im an angel or wanna play nice with everyone. cause I think the majority of people are common sense stupid and a waste of air. I dont think you can do a job like I or you do without having a cocky confidence about you. If you walk into a fight thinking you are gonna lose then youve already lost before you started. yes there is ALWAYS someone who is better, faster, stronger, more acurate, more handsome, than each of us, but i know what i know and i dont talk over my abilities that im sure of.

I have a lot of friends who are cops and family too, but most of them suck at being cops and some probly should be in jail for things theve done on and off the job. i dont think every cop is unwilling to admit mistakes, sorry i totaly phrased that wrong in my original post, and I APPOLOGIZE. but i will say that 8 out of 10 wont appologize for being wrong, or if they do its too late so it doesnt count when an innocent person is in jail, even if its for only one night. you may be one of the good ones, i dont know, i dont know you personaly, but even if you are good, the policies you are required to enforce arent up to you, so even if something is wrong then sometimes you have to do it because if you dont you will lose your job, so thats why i just stay away from cops on duty, because sometimes they are forced to be jerks when they dont even wanna be. Also thats why i have turned down the chance to work as a federal agent and also for local LE, because i dont wanna be forced to intentionaly violate peoples constitutional rights. I refuse to even put myself in that possition because i know id have to do it or be fired or maybe even be imprissoned if i refuse to follow an order. so you can hate me and not like me, but this is my opinion and what ive seen, and im not under any obligation to protect anyone for being honest. i know all about cops giving cops breaks and turning heads, thats why it takes the FBI, to bust cops for dealing drugs and abusing their powers. maybe 1 good cop stood up and called them because he knew if he went through his superiors it would be squashed

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    hey i dont know everything about all things. but you know what? i was trained and tought to know i was the best AT WHAT I DID. And i will still say and know my tactical hand to hand and weapons experience is better than most beat cops and even SWAT cops. because where do all the cops wanna go and get trained and by who?? (even the FBI swat team, which is the best LE swat team in the country) TO FT. BENNING to be taught by the rangers on our terf!!! but we still dont teach them everything. Ive taught many cops combatives and CQB, and basic shooting skills. because sadly their own departments didnt teach them crap. So yes i do feel im on a pedistal with my knowledge and I still use it today when i go into a overseas combat environment for my job as a contractor. But i never think i know it all or will i ever because the moment you think that then its time to retire. Im a type "A" personality and im not sying im an angel or wanna play nice with everyone. cause I think the majority of people are common sense stupid and a waste of air. I dont think you can do a job like I or you do without having a cocky confidence about you. If you walk into a fight thinking you are gonna lose then youve already lost before you started. yes there is ALWAYS someone who is better, faster, stronger, more acurate, more handsome, than each of us, but i know what i know and i dont talk over my abilities that im sure of.
    Your arm must be killing you. Here...try this... :):

url

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Your arm must be killing you. Here...try this... :):

url

hey man, hes the one that brought up the Ranger attacks, so i fired back with truth again. I was talking as a civilian in my post about a lot of cops sucking, but if he wants to attack me as a ranger and a vet who served his country then prepare to receive it back. considering no one probly has the goods to back up their big words in a friendly judged competition you guys laughing are just a bunch of arm chair comandos. ill jump out on a range or on the mat anytime you ranger haters want, if you wanna see who has the goods. a public admission of who was the best is all the loser needs to pay. if i lose, then i will bow to the better man. take me up?? i didnt think so. no one wants to get schooled by a guy they laughed at

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    hey man, hes the one that brought up the Ranger attacks, so i fired back with truth again. I was talking as a civilian in my post about a lot of cops sucking, but if he wants to attack me as a ranger and a vet who served his country then prepare to receive it back. considering no one probly has the goods to back up their big words in a friendly judged competition you guys laughing are just a bunch of arm chair comandos. ill jump out on a range or on the mat anytime you ranger haters want, if you wanna see who has the goods. a public admission of who was the best is all the loser needs to pay. if i lose, then i will bow to the better man. take me up?? i didnt think so. no one wants to get schooled by a guy they laughed at
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k[/ame]

Really...no one is impressed.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Really...no one is impressed.

i dont live my life trying to impress anyone but me. thats the difference with you and me. i look n the mirror and im happy with what i see. you look in the mirror and i doubt you can say the same. you cant even write down an opinion. all you can do is use stupid faces to try and make a joke out of what is real life. in reality everytime i think of guys like you i laugh. now the first guy might have attacked me but atleast he had the balls to share his opinion, just ike i did. but you dont. or do you wanna man up? i mean you can still hide behind a username so its not like you have anything to lose reputation wise

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    i dont live my life trying to impress anyone but me. thats the difference with you and me. i look n the mirror and im happy with what i see. you look in the mirror and i doubt you can say the same. you cant even write down an opinion. all you can do is use stupid faces to try and make a joke out of what is real life. in reality everytime i think of guys like you i laugh. now the first guy might have attacked me but atleast he had the balls to share his opinion, just ike i did. but you dont. or do you wanna man up? i mean you can still hide behind a username so its not like you have anything to lose reputation wise
    I did share my opinion. You don't impress me. You're a BS'er. Full of hot air.

And for the record, Francis...this is the internet. Not real life.

But hey...that's just my opinion. Nothing more.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    im not full of hot air. i think you are. i offered to back up my claims. come to one of my tactical classes maybe you will learn something. well sorry in my life if someone questions your honesty or skills then a little friendly competition will show who was full of hot air, and should have kept their gums shut

actop19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    It was bad enough having real guns demonized, now even toy guns are being targeted. These are sad times we live in.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    its ok guys. no hard feelings. like many know Ranger school is what seperates the rock stars from the groupies. better to be a Ranger groupie than just a fan asking for an autograph. :)

hey public servant (traffic cop) hows it feel to know your job could be replaced by a upside down orange bucket?

if they ban airsoft guns you might not have anything to do

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...if someone questions your honesty or skills then a little friendly competition will show who was full of hot air, and should have kept their gums shut

...like many know Ranger school is what seperates the rock stars from the groupies.

Dude, :chillpill:

No competition or set of skills will make you come across any better than you are. You painted with a broad brush and it got turned around on you. It wasn't an attack, it was an example of what you did first.

You seem good-natured enough until you start bragging and throwing out all the challenges. Not indicative of the Ranger spirit I've seen in others.

Just sayin'. :cool:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    its ok guys. no hard feelings. like many know Ranger school is what seperates the rock stars from the groupies. better to be a Ranger groupie than just a fan asking for an autograph. :)

hey public servant (traffic cop) hows it feel to know your job could be replaced by a upside down orange bucket?

if they ban airsoft guns you might not have anything to do
    I thought you were a private contractor? :dunno:

You are correct though...no hard feelings. I bow in your greatness. :bow:

:): Relax turbo...it's all in fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom