Not open for further replies.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Dude, :chillpill:

No competition or set of skills will make you come across any better than you are. You painted with a broad brush and it got turned around on you. It wasn't an attack, it was an example of what you did first.

You seem good-natured enough until you start bragging and throwing out all the challenges. Not indicative of the Ranger spirit I've seen in others.

Just sayin'. :cool:

ok im done, but yes i have always liked a friendly challenge. i am a compettitive person. and theres nothing wrong with that. im not saying im better than the world, but if you make an attack and use the term Ranger then you are including my brothers and i feel the need to stand up and back up my words with action to preserve honor. i can handle personal attacks on me, in the forms of opinions, because it makes me happy when people have an opinion, its better than ones who dont. sorry would my better than most attitude have been accepted if i were a marine? probly because people expect that. why is it everytime a ranger bites back we get ridiculed because we are supposed to be the nice humble guys 24/7 ??
    hasnt anyone ever arm wrestled? you do it to prove skill. thats all i was doing was offering a little arm wrestling tactical style. it goes on all the time inside police departments and the military. but heaven forbid an outsider like a ranger makes a challenge. i know im no where near the best even on this forum, if i was claiming to be the best ever then i could understand some of the comments. but someone saying im full of BS when i offered to back it all up is a little hypocrytical. im not making physical threats, or taking it to heart on a personal level, i was making it proffessional and fun. i didnt even bring in any talk about being a ranger in my original post, but the guy who responded to me had to drag the Ranger name into it, instead of responding to a concerned citizen, maybe he could have changed my mind, but actually he just furthered my opinion of the police and so did public servant. its all good. im done in this room.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i went to RIP. and got hurt. so im somewhere between a rock star and a groupie. a roadie, i guess?

at least you tried. and at least you wore the uniform. i salute you and thank you for your service!

public servant: i am a active as a contractor. i dont understand your question? i never made a statement to the contrary.

sorry if i got a little fired up when the term Ranger i felt was used inapropriately to lash out at comments that I personaly made regarding my personal opinion. i dont speak for all rangers, i was speaking as a citizen when i made those comments, and i believe what i post or i wouldnt say it. attack me all you want personally, thats fine, but dont attack an honored proffession, the Rangers. thats all i ask. yes like i said before i am cocky but show me a type "A" that isnt sometimes especially when called out on the mat

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    at least you tried. and at least you wore the uniform. i salute you and thank you for your service!

public servant: i am a active as a contractor. i dont understand your question? i never made a statement to the contrary.

sorry if i got a little fired up when the term Ranger i felt was used inapropriately to lash out at comments that I personaly made regarding my personal opinion. i dont speak for all rangers, i was speaking as a citizen when i made those comments, and i believe what i post or i wouldnt say it. attack me all you want personally, thats fine, but dont attack an honored proffession, the Rangers. thats all i ask. yes like i said before i am cocky but show me a type "A" that isnt sometimes especially when called out on the mat
    Let the record show...I never bad mouthed the name "Ranger".

You on the other hand have wasted no time over the past several days smearing anything closely related to law enforcement every chance you get. Shall I put together a collage of your recent posts doing do?

If you can't take it...don't dish it out. :twocents:

Treat others as you'd ask to be treated. What goes around...comes around...and a few other of those neat sayings my old man taught me. :): But my favorite he used to tell me..."You know you were adopted...right"?

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

its ok. i did badmouth a lot of cops, so i expected to get some heat back. and am suprised it took so long :dunno:

but i have been realy burned out by a lot of them. i have never had any kind of criminal trouble myself but it realy t's me off when i see other people being pushed around. i like to stand up for the under dog. thats just me. a couple of my friends that are cops are realy good guys and they do realy want to help people and they perform their job with compassion. one of them was a Ranger in my co. he is always so frustrated that his hands are tied to truely do more to help people because of policies that are put into place by higher ups. its too much politics. there should be no politics in Law Enforcement. let them do their job but make sure they have the proper tools to do it. get out the old who wont ever change and get in new with good attitudes and keep the current that have good attitudes but are oppressed by chain of command. Im pro LE as long as they dont harrass people. thats all i ask is that if i ever get stopped on a traffic violation the first words out of the cops mouth when i say goodevening officer arent something rude or duragatory. whats the point other than to push people around. just please kick some criminal a** and help out and be kind to the good citizens who might help you out more if they didnt feel pushed around by the "man" behind the badge.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

You on the other hand have wasted no time over the past several days smearing anything closely related to law enforcement every chance you get. Shall I put together a collage of your recent posts doing do?

If you can't take it...don't dish it out. :twocents:

Treat others as you'd ask to be treated. What goes around...comes around...and a few other of those neat sayings my old man taught me. :): But my favorite he used to tell me..."You know you were adopted...right"?

you added this last part as i was typing my last post, and as you can see in it i admitted to exactly what you say, and i stand behind my post and also accept all the ridicule from them. like i said ... what took you all so long??? finishing your doughnuts up? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom