• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    hey man, hes the one that brought up the Ranger attacks, so i fired back with truth again. I was talking as a civilian in my post about a lot of cops sucking, but if he wants to attack me as a ranger and a vet who served his country then prepare to receive it back. considering no one probly has the goods to back up their big words in a friendly judged competition you guys laughing are just a bunch of arm chair comandos. ill jump out on a range or on the mat anytime you ranger haters want, if you wanna see who has the goods. a public admission of who was the best is all the loser needs to pay. if i lose, then i will bow to the better man. take me up?? i didnt think so. no one wants to get schooled by a guy they laughed at

I brought up the Ranger part to make a point............that just because someone in one group is one way does not mean they all are. Just because you never heard a cop say he was sorry doesn't mean it doesn't happen, and by the way it happens a lot. You probably just didn't hear it cause the air is so thin that high up.

Man, I'm depressed now............I so wish I could be like you. Thankfully though I will not hold what you have shown on here against other Rangers just as I won't think all MP's are criminals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom