• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Jump the gun and post IBTL too early and you're left with a hollow feeling several pages of discussion later.:n00b:

If you delay and try to sneak in more responses, you might lose the chance and be left with that nagging thought that you should have announced to the world earlier that you saw the lock coming before it happened.:rolleyes:

How about the bittersweet nearly perfect moment which includes not only a brilliant final response but also the final IBTL tag... but you miss the lock by mere seconds? :facepalm: D'oh. That really burns.

Or, you get the final response, the IBTL announcement, you post beats the lock - truly the perfect IBTL storm - but the whole thread vanishes to some distant cyber-trashcan, far from the prying eyes of mere mortals.:xmad:

Robbed of that smug feeling of public superiority, you spend the next several hours lamenting the loneliness of your hidden victory and hoping the MODS are secretly discussing your awesome accomplishment with admiration and mad respect (I suspect they are not.;))

IBTL - More than just a hobby, it's a way of life.
    IBTL - It's what's for breakfast.
    IBTL - Do it for the children!

Ask your doctor if IBTL may be right for you.:yesway:

:popcorn:

IBTL :D

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How about the bittersweet nearly perfect moment which includes not only a brilliant final response but also the final IBTL tag... but you miss the lock by mere seconds? :facepalm: D'oh. That really burns.................

I hate it when that happens! :D

OH, IBTL!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dang! My IBTL was premature............. that never happens...... I swear........ I must be tired or something.....:D

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    i feel like there could be cheating here. What if a mod PICKS the winner, then someone masterfully sneaks in before the lock, and then gets deleted by the low-down-cheater of a mod?

Not that i think we have low-down-cheater mods...

INBL/Ban.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Premature IBTLulation for sure.

premature-ejaculation-help-1.jpg

Top Bottom