• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dude rams the white house bollards in a uhaul and is charged with multiple counts including threatening to kill the president. But it doesnt pass the sniff test.
    There really wasnt anything in the van except a backpack with duct tape and a few other random things, and a nazi flag.

As one twitter user commented:
    You’re telling me someone drove a Uhaul with nothing but a Nazi flag in it, tried to ram it into the White House, got stuck on a curb, then the police spread out the flag on the pavement so the media can get it in the shot…

The Left needed a narrative change. They got it.
    FwyTO99WwAIQSr0

Apply tinfoil as necessary.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Dude rams the white house bollards in a uhaul and is charged with multiple counts including threatening to kill the president. But it doesnt pass the sniff test.
    There really wasnt anything in the van except a backpack with duct tape and a few other random things, and a nazi flag.

FwyTO99WwAIQSr0

It seems the FBI\CIA\NSA\DIA..... outsourcing of false flags doesn't go off so convincingly when you employ goons of below average intelligence in the execution phase.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm sure it just naturally fell to the ground like that.
    I see nothing wrong.
    Obviously the police neatly laid the flag on the ground to take photographic evidence.
    It's common practice.
    Then they left it like that ... because it's a freakin Nazi flag, not like they would neatly fold it back as a sign of respect.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I feel like many here don't have an appreciation for true crazy.

False flag? To what end?

"To draw attention away from what they are REALLY doing." Uh huh...yeah, sure.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I feel like many here don't have an appreciation for true crazy.

False flag? To what end?

"To draw attention away from what they are REALLY doing." Uh huh...yeah, sure.

Maybe there just hasn't been enough white supremacist Nazi types after Joe Biden for a while? Maybe they took a page from the fake hate-crime book to garner a little more sympathy?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Maybe there just hasn't been enough white supremacist Nazi types after Joe Biden for a while? Maybe they took a page from the fake hate-crime book to garner a little more sympathy?
    Like I said, maybe you don't have enough appreciation for true crazy.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

FwyTO99WwAIQSr0

When the intended audience is low IQ…

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I see nothing wrong.
    Obviously the police neatly laid the flag on the ground to take photographic evidence.
    It's common practice.
    Then they left it like that ... because it's a freakin Nazi flag, not like they would neatly fold it back as a sign of respect.
    It’s common practice to alter the visual aspect of the evidence before it is photographed as evidence?

so dead bodies are moved into a prefered position before they take photos?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Why lay out the flag at all? I don't recall police laying out whatever that crazy guy at the Pelosi house had.... What about the diary/manifesto from the school shooting? Why wasn't her tranifesto laid out for pics? No, staging material for pics is done to move agendas forward. Look! Classified docs at Trump's place. Quick, lay them on the floor and get some good pics! I don't recall pics of classified docs found at Joe's home; or Pence's home for that matter. The flag pic was staged in that manner for effect. That doesn't mean the driver of the truck isn't some nutter. It just means if it were a rainbow flag it wouldn't have been photo'd publicly. Contrary to the above ridicule of the false flag narrative, the flag being laid out is absolutely a false narrative flag.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It’s common practice to alter the visual aspect of the evidence before it is photographed as evidence?

so dead bodies are moved into a prefered position before they take photos?

They take more than one picture.
    You can take a picture of the flag the way it was found.
    Then lay the flag down to document the type of flag.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    More of those White Supremist the pretender talks about.

What I dont get is why the feds cant find any cracker patsies to be white supremacists. Whats up with that? So far in the last year we are 0-2.
    Or is that the takeaway? That there arent as many violent white supremacists as they lead us to believe?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why lay out the flag at all? I don't recall police laying out whatever that crazy guy at the Pelosi house had.... What about the diary/manifesto from the school shooting? Why wasn't her tranifesto laid out for pics? No, staging material for pics is done to move agendas forward. Look! Classified docs at Trump's place. Quick, lay them on the floor and get some good pics! I don't recall pics of classified docs found at Joe's home; or Pence's home for that matter. The flag pic was staged in that manner for effect. That doesn't mean the driver of the truck isn't some nutter. It just means if it were a rainbow flag it wouldn't have been photo'd publicly. Contrary to the above ridicule of the false flag narrative, the flag being laid out is absolutely a false narrative flag.
    1684867241075.png

Top Bottom