• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You're saying these two incidents are the same? I completely understand what the "Lincoln Project" was up to.

What was this guy up to?

Sorry. Don't see it.
    I dont think he is directly equating the two. I believe the point is militant liberals are not above lying and creating false flags to make their opponents (usually conservatives) look bad. Both .gov and private actors.

Yungkin, Smollette, FBI, etc
    This. No, they aren't the same, they're similarish.

I get that. I would not say it never happens. However, I would not call something a "false flag" without actual evidence either.

This looks like grade A "crazy" and nothing more. It doesn't make a political opponent look bad. It accomplishes no goal. If there is evidence, let's see it.
    I think you'd need some evidence to lay this in .gov's lap, but it appears to be an effort by someone to gin up some fake white supremacy. Judging by the apperant juvenile sophistication of the plan and presentation, I'm going with overzealous, not particularly bright lefty looking to further the cause.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    IMO, the current administration is setting the scene, a stirring the pot. Was this an example? We’ll never really know because they feed us crap all the time. The commies will drool over this, keep it in their arsenal to pull out when needed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And to be clear, I'm not saying its a definite false flag. It just doesnt smell right. Something is off about this. Maybe he is just crazy (two non-white white supremacists in a row? ) but even so, fedbois are going out of their way to put that motivation out on full display.

Yet we still dont have even a single page of shooter girl's manifesto. What is wrong with this picture?

This is at LEAST a bit of wag the dog.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Like I said, maybe you don't have enough appreciation for true crazy.
    I once dated a girl who had schizo-affective disorder. And she didn't like taking her meds. This whole thing lasted way longer than it should have,

Good times.

I'm just cynical of anything the government and media say. I just can't believe anything out of their mouths after watching them lie about every single damned thing for 50 years now.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    This article leads with a subheading about the flag. They don't really address the flag until late in the story. These are two pull quotes. The second one makes me wonder who laid the flag out on the ground. The story ends with descriptions of a robot opening the back door of the u-haul. Anybody else curious what kind of field-operational robot can open a u-haul overhead door??

Asked for their reaction, the official said: “I don’t think there’s any place for a Nazi flag or the statements that he made.” (here's the false flag angle. push the agenda)

The Reuters news agency published an image showing a Nazi-style red flag emblazoned with a swastika laid on the ground beside the van. Reuters, citing its own photographer on the scene and a witness, reported that the items apparently taken from the truck had been placed on the sidewalk and were seized by officers. (emblazoned! it just sounds scarier, guess)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If you ever find yourself saying "nobody is THAT dumb", ride a shift with a first responder or spend a few hours in your local ER.

Mental illness, burned out brain cells from addiction, and general stupidness is all in plentiful supply. Often rattling around in the same skull.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The story ends with descriptions of a robot opening the back door of the u-haul. Anybody else curious what kind of field-operational robot can open a u-haul overhead door??
    The ones that were around early Iraqi Freedom? No. Today's EOD robots? I'll defer to the folks who have seen the new-fangled ones. Would have to be pretty nimble to get the latch release in position.

26' U-Haul on those streets? I wouldn't take a large cargo van through there.

blain

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    Ah, it appears the white supremacy diversity program is working quite well.
    Evidently Dave Chappelle is a modern Nostradamus. He brought to the world "Clayton Bigsby".
    Clayton was blind and brought up in a southern orphanage. The staff didn't have the heart to break it to him that he was black.
    He later went on to become the world's only "black" white supremacist.

ClaytonBigsby.jpg

When they say "you just can't make this stuff up", they're wrong.
    Dave Chappelle was doing it back in 2003.

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    Evidently Dave Chappelle is a modern Nostradamus. He brought to the world "Clayton Bigsby".
    Clayton was blind and brought up in a southern orphanage. The staff didn't have the heart to break it to him that he was black.
    He later went on to become the world's only "black" white supremacist.

View attachment 277712

When they say "you just can't make this stuff up", they're wrong.
    Dave Chappelle was doing it back in 2003.
    1684932109756.png
    Well the dude was Brown...but close enough to say Chapelle was clairvoyant.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The ones that were around early Iraqi Freedom? No. Today's EOD robots? I'll defer to the folks who have seen the new-fangled ones. Would have to be pretty nimble to get the latch release in position.

26' U-Haul on those streets? I wouldn't take a large cargo van through there.
    Yeah, I was curious how loosely they might be using the term 'robot'. Opening the rear door on a u-haul would require a significant amount of dexterity. I've driven in DC and concur regarding a truck that size, it's way out of place. Also had some curiosity regarding a nineteen year old being able to rent a u-haul. I'd have thought there was minimum (21?) age.

Top Bottom