• blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    A Nazi flag?
    Are those MAGA Trumpers at it again?
    They almost took over Chicago, after attacking that young Jussie Smollett back in 2019.
    They said "This is MAGA country". I guess MAGA country has expanded to include Washington D.C. now.
    They're like cockroaches, you can't get rid of them. You just have to try and live with them.
    But they're a crusty bunch and that's hard to do.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    No where does it state that particular photo was taken by LE. Most likely, the photo of the flag that got published was taken by a photo-journalist (or a bystander with a phone who posted it on social media) and the publishing rag used what they could.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What I dont get is why the feds cant find any cracker patsies to be white supremacists. Whats up with that? So far in the last year we are 0-2.
    Or is that the takeaway? That there arent as many violent white supremacists as they lead us to believe?
    +1 for “cracker patsies”

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    They take more than one picture.
    You can take a picture of the flag the way it was found.
    Then lay the flag down to document the type of flag.
    I can only go by what has been presented. I see no picture of the flag “as it was found”. I can only assume the picture portrayed is the only one taken.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You're saying these two incidents are the same?

Sorry. Don't see it.
    I dont think he is directly equating the two. I believe the point is militant liberals are not above lying and creating false flags to make their opponents (usually conservatives) look bad. Both .gov and private actors.

Yungkin, Smollette, FBI, etc

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    It's good to see someone post something from Matt Bracken, as I have watched his appearance on podcasts for several years and read most of his books. He is one of the reasons these "Black Swan Events" don't surprise me anymore.

False flags are not anything new, as the term originated back when clipper ships ruled the seas, and was where a country's navy would fly another country's flag to make it seem like that country attacked another's navy. I'll refrain from saying this was a false flag with certainty for now, even though it does appear so, but false flags have been used in warfare and geo-politics for centuries.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I dont think he is directly equating the two. I believe the point is militant liberals are not above lying and creating false flags to make their opponents (usually conservatives) look bad. Both .gov and private actors.

Yungkin, Smollette, FBI, etc
    I get that. I would not say it never happens. However, I would not call something a "false flag" without actual evidence either.

This looks like grade A "crazy" and nothing more. It doesn't make a political opponent look bad. It accomplishes no goal. If there is evidence, let's see it.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I don't see this administration needing false flags, since nancy pelosi and chuckie schumer started getting TV time, the MO has been stand there, smile, admit the crap is getting jammed down your throat. Pretend it is just misunderstood. They just smile and smirk letting you know there is not a stinkin' thing you can do about it. They don't have any fear of the Republicans, the law, the Constitution or GOD Almighty.

That is why they don't even care that a criminal who is one step above a vegetable is president. They don't care how much truth is revealed about joe, hunter, the family, kamela or anyone else on the soros or wef payroll. The power is from the shadows, probably a deep locker in the bowels of Hell.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    This looks like grade A "crazy" and nothing more. It doesn't make a political opponent look bad. It accomplishes no goal. If there is evidence, let's see it.
    You don't think the nazi flag helps push the "white supremacy is the greatest danger" narrative? Or a better way to ask, can this incident with the nazi flag photo be used to drive the "white supremacy" non-sense? The event needn't be ordered to be utilized for political gain.

Reactions: KG1
    Top Bottom