Explain this to me as if I am a 5 year old.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What the heck did I miss?

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

Combat Engineer

One of the three percent.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2022
    Mauckport In.
    Being that REAL "Assault Rifles" (which are machine guns according to federal law ), are ALREADY virtually banned for civilians to own , "Assault Rifles" are already illegal.
    Which actually they shouldn't be.

Civilians should be allowed to at least own the common military standard issue rifle rifle of the day,
    and to not be able to, is a violation of our rights.

So then adding to things by lying, and calling a semi-automatic ONLY rifle an "assault rifle", then calling for it to be banned, screams that the anti-Bill of Rights crowd has as it's long term agenda, the full disarmament of the every day American citizen.
    AND they will make up every false promise and lie to accomplish this.
    To many of us.If they try to disarm gun owners I hope they are prepared for the massive body count this would create.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I would love to see his gun collection. I can't believe he doesn't own a firearm that was not originally designed and used for military purposes. Even a muzzleloader was used in a war. Only a purposefully ignorant person would think that the AR platform is the only firearm based on a weapon system used in a war. That fact alone should tell you that it starts with AR's and ends with pocket knives. If you don't believe me just check out Europe. They have continued to ban one weapon after another until their citizens have become subjects. I agree with previous responses. We should be allowed to own automatic weapons. The NFA along with the ATF should be repealed and disbanded. Shall not be infringed means just that.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would love to see his gun collection. I can't believe he doesn't own a firearm that was not originally designed and used for military purposes. Even a muzzleloader was used in a war. Only a purposefully ignorant person would think that the AR platform is the only firearm based on a weapon system used in a war. That fact alone should tell you that it starts with AR's and ends with pocket knives. If you don't believe me just check out Europe. They have continued to ban one weapon after another until their citizens have become subjects. I agree with previous responses. We should be allowed to own automatic weapons. The NFA along with the ATF should be repealed and disbanded. Shall not be infringed means just that.
    Most of the world now…:koolaid:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    @mrmiller21 was only temporarily shootered. He was given a 3 day time out and chose to return a week later. (today) He has been counseled in PMs to correct a few misunderstandings. In my limited private interactions he doesnt seem like a bad guy. Here is hoping he sticks around and is respectful and hopefully learns a few things.

So as much as we dislike some of his opinions, lets all try to be respectful.
    I have answered in several of his threads, with sincere attempts at dialogue. He has not responded to a single one. If he fails to do so (once his latest timeout expires), I will likely have to conclude that he has no interest in sincere dialogue and civil discourse.

Top Bottom