KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I asked you dumb ****s nicely to remove me and my posts, but here I am. You ultra-narrow minded, uneducated halfwits can type all day about your guns but can't figure out how to remove my account. If you don't remove me, I'll type some truly incendiary **** on your Mickey Mouse forum. Up to you.

Since when do plinkers make demands on the staff on how the site is run? (Checks Weather Channel app) no, Hell has not froze over.

Any comments on that... oh wait, you can't comment. You were permanently banned. I know because I permanently banned you.

In the words of Eric Clapton, "Before you accuse me, better look at your-self" Pretty much everything in your final post... take a look in the mirror.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I asked you dumb ****s nicely to remove me and my posts, but here I am. You ultra-narrow minded, uneducated halfwits can type all day about your guns but can't figure out how to remove my account. If you don't remove me, I'll type some truly incendiary **** on your Mickey Mouse forum. Up to you.

ultra-narrow minded
    uneducated
    nitwits

Funny.
    You're so smart, you can't figure how how that description could possibly be applied to you.

You're SO EDUCATED you can't figure out how to remove your account.

Or how your posts could be taken.

Or how to do a simple search and find the answer to your own questions.

Too bad you're unable to post.
    I'd be interested in hearing you describe how smart you are to us uneducated low lifes.

Time to take your ball and leave the playground because 'my feewings R hurt mommie'

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Lol @ OP.

We already have these awesome tools. We don't have to explain anything or convince anyone of anything.

The ar15 disproportionately empowers the individual vs the group/mob. I can see where this would attract the individualist and terrify the collectivist.

I am glad this terrifies the OP and people like him. They have bugs in their brains and want to subjegate their betters.

As if we would let them, no matter how loud they whine and cry.

Lol.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Too bad you're you were unable unwilling to post.
    FIFY.
    I was surprised how many people were genuinely rooting for him to come back a kinder gentler what’s-his-name after his first ban.

I’m just a bad person.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m against the echo chamber. He should have responded. I think maybe he’s like 13 years old and part of moms needing action or whatever.

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I don't feel good about it. He wouldn't discuss why we shouldn't have certain guns, so this one's on him. Just here to stir the pot.

But he imploded.
    A pure case of shooterside if I’ve ever seen one. And BTW this is the first I saw from beginning to end.

And he was given an exceptional amount of latitude.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom