• ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A
    Anyone who thinks showing proper identification is voter suppression he’s full of ****. It’s simply an excuse to get more voters on the Democrat voter rolls. You need a damn ID card or a drivers license to do pretty much anything else in society so what in the holy hell is wrong with having to show one to vote?
    It is voter suppression. It stops dead folks, foreign nationals, small children, fictional characters, cats, dogs, and horses from voting.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    25 reports about this thread.
    "25" for crap sakes.

Do I agree with all of them....."No" but I do have to clear out the mess..

Please remember we are not alone. The are 40K + of us and many just read when they are here.
    Stop trolling. Just stop it. If you cant "Add" something then just zipp it. You know who you are. Drop another one liner to stir the pile and your time here is done. Not for 30 either. I am done dealing with you kids.

To others......stop acting like what is going on is not happening so you can stir the pile. Its happening OK. Bidiot avoided this question with some world class tap dancing in the debates. It was well knowmn what they intended to do and just like "O" they are doing it so wake up. Grow up.

To the rest....Just grow up.

Now I have to clean up a mess in the reports section.

Last edited:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Size of SCOTUS is not defined in the constitution, so no amendment is required. 2022 just became VERY VERY important. I feel packing the court is a bad thing, just like lifetime appointments. I'd like to see the congress legislate mandatory retirement of SCOTUS and federal judges at age 70...maybe 72.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I personally think Indiana has it down pretty good. Now if 49 other states could do the same I believe the vote would be much more secure and elections would be more trustworthy. As it is now I'd say half the state's do not come close to Indiana voting laws and requirements. It isn't 100% perfect but I believe we do a good job.
    The recent election was always about the cities in six states, that could flip a landslide election. This has all come about as technology has increased the ability of operatives to dial in to previously unobtainable detailed voting data and the use of computerized voting equipment.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    :yesway:

Confirms what I already knew about leftists: their either evil, ignorant, or both. You’re not overtly evil, but the ignorant part...

Any moderate knowledge of history shows exactly where the philosophies of the left lead, and you seem happily unaware of that.

Of course if you do in fact know history and you do in fact know where the philosophies of the left always lead, and you’re still willfully pushing the needle that direction, then I’ll have to re-think my position on you not being evil. ;)

He's not evil. He's on the record on another forum that he hangs out here to troll. Take everything he says from that perspective.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Size of SCOTUS is not defined in the constitution, so no amendment is required. 2022 just became VERY VERY important. I feel packing the court is a bad thing, just like lifetime appointments. I'd like to see the congress legislate mandatory retirement of SCOTUS and federal judges at age 70...maybe 72.
    Packing the court is a bad thing. I think increasing the size would be a good one. The USSC passes on way too many cases. Add more judges and have it work more like the Circuit courts. A smaller number of judges can hear most cases, allowing more cases to be heard, with the ability to have some cases heard by the full court.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Packing the court is a bad thing. I think increasing the size would be a good one. The USSC passes on way too many cases. Add more judges and have it work more like the Circuit courts. A smaller number of judges can hear most cases, allowing more cases to be heard, with the ability to have some cases heard by the full court.

There's an argument to be made that the number of justices should coincide with the number of Circuit courts (13) given each judge is assigned a circuit.

In a reasonable world, each party could agree to put forth two new judges and vote to confirm the four as a package.

Not gonna happen, because Orange Man Bad, and so are the judges he was elected to nominate.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    if it was divided up and cases not heard by all justices it would not be a supreme court...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There's an argument to be made that the number of justices should coincide with the number of Circuit courts (13) given each judge is assigned a circuit.

In a reasonable world, each party could agree to put forth two new judges and vote to confirm the four as a package.

Not gonna happen, because Orange Man Bad, and so are the judges he was elected to nominate.
    The better way would be to add another layer of "Superior court", one for each half the country to cut the workload. But everyone will still want the final arbiter to make a decision...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It certainly is possible a SC could rule that a restructuring would violate the equality of co-equal branches if the executive and legislative did so to obtain an advantage politically...

Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg

Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    As it has been said before the flood gates are open and things are going to continue to get out of hand. This should concern EVERYONE...
    AMEN
    As it has been said before the flood gates are open and things are going to continue to get out of hand. This should concern EVERYONE...

I think it’s beneath you, and those who agree with you, to keep up with this “stolen election” nonsense. Trump lost, handily, it’s time to move on.
    Puff puff pass. 16 was corrupt and 2020 was obvious get off Google MSM and see.

Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    We ain’t complaining like ya’ll are. We’re not predicting gloom and doom. Things are trending our way. You’re either going to deal with it in misery, or move. OR you’ll figure out that our system has traditionally been a series of “hills and valleys,” ignore the crackpots and cultists, participate in the system, and try to reverse what you think is wrong.
    Puff puff pass, CRACK IS GOOD!!!

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Trump lost??? are you daft? I never liked,didn't care for him, and never trusted him but the a hole came on scene telling the truth. What did you miss???
    You obviously misunderstand or something… I didn’t say it was a fair election. But the election is over and it has consequences as we can all see, so go easy because we’re on the same side here. “Daft” is a bit of a strong word for a situation you might misunderstand, isn’t it?

Top Bottom