• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Seems there is a blistering chlamydia epidemic raging among da yutes of certain small west central Ohio towns.
    The reason? These misguided yutes have been stashing their vape pens and boxes in their knickers in order to sneak them into school, and then sharing said devices with their friends.
    In the event I get this nastiness by this method, I hereby give permission to any and all INGO members who feel so inclined to beat me mercilessly with sticks.
    For the record, it is rumored that a certain chemistry teacher simply shook his head and muttered something about "best and brightest ".

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah. Hard pass.
    On a related note, I didnt realize how backwards OH is. I learned today that their open container law isnt just for cars. It includes ANY public spaces. Standing on the sidewalk in front of your house drinking a beer? Illegal. At a city park? Illegal. Unless the city designates it as a party zone (I forget what its called)

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Ohio's not really backward compared to us, just different. Try finding a drive through beer barn in Indiana. LOL, that reminds me of last year's Texas trip. I kept seeing cars lined up around a corner at a certain drive through. One day when it wasn't so busy I stopped in looking for some cheap earbuds. The girls had painted on jeans. LOL. OOOOOHHHH. Now I see why everyone wants to go here.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Ohio's not really backward compared to us, just different. Try finding a drive through beer barn in Indiana. LOL, that reminds me of last year's Texas trip. I kept seeing cars lined up around a corner at a certain drive through. One day when it wasn't so busy I stopped in looking for some cheap earbuds. The girls had painted on jeans. LOL. OOOOOHHHH. Now I see why everyone wants to go here.
    My oldest son lived in Lafayette Louisiana for a few years, and when we went to visit we always hit the daiquiri shack that was right by our hotel, drive up window with full service bar AND you could buy package liquor as well. I hit that place every night when heading back to the hotel!

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Ohio was also the state that criminalized Ivermectin in the beginning of the covid planned epidemic. As if the low life criminals in their legislation had any understanding of medical chemistry.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I can attest to the fact that there are drive thru beer barns in Ohio because I've went thru one when i used to travel to Columbus to visit friends there. About the only thing you might get driving thru a barn in in Indiana is maybe some manure or straw.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I can attest to the fact that there are drive thru beer barns in Ohio because I've went thru one when i used to travel to Columbus to visit friends there. About the only thing you might get driving thru a barn in in Indiana is maybe some manure or straw.
    Used to be a drive thru convenience store in Peru that my ex-wife's brothers used to frequent. Don't know if it's still there or not because haven't been in Peru since the divorce 19 years ago.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Used to be a drive thru convenience store in Peru that my ex-wife's brothers used to frequent. Don't know if it's still there or not because haven't been in Peru since the divorce 19 years ago.
    Yeah I don't really know. I've never personally seen one in Indiana. I know there are a **** ton of them in and around Columbus Ohio where you can actually drive though the middle of them and they have coolers lining both sides. You just tell the attendants what you want and they bring it to your car like this one.

1683296799818.png

Top Bottom