• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Though one thing the buckeyes do get right... kids allowed in the bar areas of restaurants. I laugh when I see places like Ralph and Avas, or Wings etc where the only delineation between the bar area and restaurant is open railings made of 2" cast iron pipe.

Ohio does it right. They can be at tables in the bar, just not seated AT the bar. Here they can only be NEXT to the bar area, and nothing has to hide the bar area from sight. Ridiculous.
    Yep, that's the way it was when I worked at Friday's back in the late 80's - early 90's. And the bar area was elevated so you could see it from all over. :):

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    One in Gas City as well. Causes traffic issues because it is so close to the highway. I am not a fan. Chappys or Pappys or some such.

People will pull in there, or wait on the street for long periods instead of turning to the other side of the road and going inside the nearly empty C store.

Laziness prevails.
    I hate chappys with a passion. It may be a good idea if it was set back in a lot away from main so they could have a queue that doesn't block traffic but where it's at is just dumb.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Yeah I don't really know. I've never personally seen one in Indiana. I know there are a **** ton of them in and around Columbus Ohio where you can actually drive though the middle of them and they have coolers lining both sides. You just tell the attendants what you want and they bring it to your car like this one.

View attachment 274055
    That’s what the one in Peru was like.

Reactions: KG1

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom