• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You missed one CM...indoctrinated. Possibly angry because someone posted his (her? zher? ver?) photo on the internet and it became a meme.

pic_related_121813_Pajama-Boy-The-Obama-Machines-Id-3.jpg

I mean...if I’m going to stereotype a whole group like he did, this is the closest to what I envision as he pecks on the keyboard from the safe space in zher mom’s basement.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You missed one CM...indoctrinated. Possibly angry because someone posted his (her? zher? ver?) photo on the internet and it became a meme.

I mean...if I’m going to stereotype a whole group like he did, this is the closest to what I envision as he pecks on the keyboard from the safe space in zher mom’s basement.

I have an entire pack of nieces and nephews that would fit right in with that pic. They are all completely lost.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m still waiting for CM to explain feeding the unicorn ice cream. Does gravity work the same way in the land of unicorns. That’s just one question. I have more.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    My brother you know I love you man but this member is way out in lunar orbit.
    Alpo is in Geosynchronous orbit and manning the station. Maybe alone but he is committed.
    This cat is fracking angry, nuts, and now a shooter. TDS has totally consumed him.

Everyone go easy OK.....:)

ok....i just got a little whipped up...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Obviously a software engineer, then :)

Top Bottom