• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Must not ask what West Virginia androids do with .............. Arghhhh, I posted that didn't I.

MH
    Reminds me of a joke. I'll try my best to tell it in this format, but its best told in person.

A man buys some sheep and some remote land and builds a house and barn, faaaaaaar away from the rest of the frontier town. He only comes to town a few times a year to buy supplies and sell his lambs and wool. He doesnt socialize with anyone in the town, and immediately goes back into his wilderness solitude between visits. And nobody ever bothers to visit him, because he is not the friendly, sociable type.

After about 15 years of this, one year he comes to town with a young boy. He's a rather odd looking yout. They are getting supplies and one of the ladies of the town takes an interest in him.

Lady: "Oh, hello! Arent you sweet! You are adorable!"
    Kid smiles
    Lady "Is this your daddy?" (pointing to the gruff, recluse sheepherder)
    Kid nods.
    Lady "What's your name?"
    Kid replies "Ba-ah-ah-ah-ah-by!" (Bobby)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well.if we’re gonna tell sheep funnies.

Mary had a little sheep
    And with the sheep she went to sleep.
    The sheep turned out to be a ram
    Then Mary had a little lamb.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There was a man travelling through the desert when he came to what was left of a town. All that remained was an old filling station and the house and outbuildings sharing the property. The man approached the old Indian who was the proprietor and tried to start a conversation but the old Indian wasn't interested in talking. The man had noticed a dog right by the old indian, a horse near the building, and another building further away with a small herd of sheep. The man asked the one indian if he could talk to the dog.

"Dog no talk."

The man proceeded to ask the dog how he was today.

"I am doing well. The old indian feeds me well and all I have to do is lie around and eatch the world go by."

The man then suggested he would like to talk to the horse.

"Horse no talk."

The man greeted the horse and inquired of his day. The horse answered that life is good. The old indian Fed him well and didn't ask much work of him, so life was good.

The man asked about the sheep.

The old indian got a horrified look on his face and said, "NO! No talk to sheep! Sheep lie!"

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    But remember, can't have an opinion on this matter because that's just wrong.
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone on INGO say that someone can't have an opinion. How else is someone supposed to tell who the ****ing idiots are, if people are not allowed to post their opinions?

:):

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone on INGO say that someone can't have an opinion. How else is someone supposed to tell who the ****ing idiots are, if people are not allowed to post their opinions?

:):

My take is defenders of these communists are no different from the communists themselves.

You have a God given right to self defense, and a constitutional right to bear arms.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If someone is throwing a rock or brick at you are you allowed to shoot them in Indiana? A brick or rock can cause serious injuries and death. I'm just wondering if that meets the criteria of the law to shoot in self-defense? Especially at a riot.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If someone is throwing a rock or brick at you are you allowed to shoot them in Indiana? A brick or rock can cause serious injuries and death. I'm just wondering if that meets the criteria of the law to shoot in self-defense? Especially at a riot.
    Did it cause you to fear for your life?

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    What's it matter? You'll be painted a neo-nazi by the media, fired from your job, and be given a bias trial anyway.

Top Bottom