• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Oops...ran out of the house without the wallet, only to discover it after we had eaten lunch. By the time we picked it up and came back out to pay, it was a little late and we had to meet some friends. Wednesday it is!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Oops...ran out of the house without the wallet, only to discover it after we had eaten lunch. By the time we picked it up and came back out to pay, it was a little late and we had to meet some friends. Wednesday it is!

I wondered what happened to you. Juan (9mmJV) showed up, in pain and drooling all over himself. . . just got out of oral surgery! There was another customer in the lounge but he left after a few minutes, nice conversation, mostly at the expense of Juan's dignity. :rolleyes: And today's cigar, a CAO 'Brazilia', which was very nice, lots of overt spice and great flavor, but probably a bit to intense for all but the most dedicated smokers.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So will these be happening every wed afternoon/night?
    I don't smoke, never have, but do recall when my dad would smoke pipe when I was very young for christmas time. His study would smell so good with the sweet smell of the tobacoo. He quit a long time ago but I think his pipes are still in his study.

You sell pipe/tobacoo as well?

---
    NWI INGO MEMBERS
    Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

The next MEET & EAT is on 28 AUG 10 (sign up!)
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ngo_meet_and_eat_oc_cc_-_sat_28_aug_10_a.html

The next MEET & SHOOT is on 18 SEP 10 (sign up!)
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_sat_18_sep_2010_a.html

Appleseed for NWI
    Need help on finding a location see here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...d_for_nwi_lake_porter_county.html#post1216426

Ranges in NWI
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

Cigar Bob

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    Aug 31 and Sept 1 I will be taking the day off to celebrate with my wife told her I would bring her buy the store to meet all the guys and do lunch. What time do you guys meet I will be on your time zone so let me know. We will be staying in Chesterton In for a few nights and want to finish our day out with the gang since all of you are such a pleasure to be around:D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    What time do you guys meet I will be on your time zone so let me know.
    Generally there is just a group that shows up and stays from about NOON to about 3:00 or even 4:00pm every Wednesday. Someone may bring lunch for everyone, other times people decide and order food and everyone chips in, its pretty free form.

Today we had Terry stop in early, he stuck around until about NOON, then 15 minutes later Greg & Michele showed up, then 30 minutes later Woodrow showed up, then I had to leave . . . not sure what happened then. But it is UNUSUAL for there to be more than 1 or 2 people from INGO in the shop on any day other than WEDNESDAY LUNCHTIME. Wednesday lunch seems to be a good gathering time for everyone so that has become the 'defacto' meeting day & time. Any other day is just hit-or-miss.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Generally there is just a group that shows up and stays from about NOON to about 3:00 or even 4:00pm every Wednesday. Someone may bring lunch for everyone, other times people decide and order food and everyone chips in, its pretty free form.

Today we had Terry stop in early, he stuck around until about NOON, then 15 minutes later Greg & Michele showed up, then 30 minutes later Woodrow showed up, then I had to leave . . . not sure what happened then. But it is UNUSUAL for there to be more than 1 or 2 people from INGO in the shop on any day other than WEDNESDAY LUNCHTIME. Wednesday lunch seems to be a good gathering time for everyone so that has become the 'defacto' meeting day & time. Any other day is just hit-or-miss.

Yeah yeah yeah blame your not getting all your paperwork done on us poor INGO folks....:nono:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    HAH, my daughter informed me today that I get to pick her up a half hour late today . . . she is staying after school to attend the LATIN CLUB meeting. Seriously. I dunno why. Maybe she wants to converse with the Pope? Anyway, I'll be sticking around until shortly after 2:00pm today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom