• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    New World Order on parade. The elites of Europe are calling for a single Head of State for the continent, an end to single-member vetoes, a unified European police force, and a unified European army.

European army backed
    GERMANY, France and nine of Europe's most powerful countries have called for an elected European Union president and an end to Britain's veto over defence policy, in a radical blueprint for the continent's future. In a document released following a meeting between 11 foreign ministers in Warsaw, the bloc charted a vision for the ''future of Europe''.

As well as calling for a single, elected head of state for Europe, the bloc demanded a new defence policy, under the control of a pan-EU foreign ministry commanded by Baroness Ashton, which ''could eventually involve a European army''.

In order to ''prevent one single member state from being able to obstruct initiatives'', a reference to British opposition to a European army, the German-led group demanded an end to existing national vetoes over foreign and defence policy. This would give the EU the power to impose a decision on Britain if it was supported by a majority of other countries.

The bloc also called for a new European police force patrolling the external borders of the Schengen passport-free zone and a single European visa.
    The plan, which has the backing of Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Holland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Portugal, is likely to increase calls for a British referendum on EU membership.

The document also proposed powers for the European Parliament and further splitting of the EU, by creating a new parliamentary sub-chamber for the 17 countries of the eurozone.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yeah, Kirk's right on this. They've been headed down this road for a long time. Not sure it'll gain any traction, (especially with their current financial issues). Britain is also unlikely to go along with it and that's a sticking point for them. I'm not even sure that Germany is willing to give up the sovereignty that would be required for it to work. The French would, but they'd want the presidency. This is one I don't see coming about any time soon. Someday, probably, just not soon. They're doing everything they can right now to hold the whole mess together.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The EU has a president for many years.
    Same for defense cooperation inside the EU.That's actually a good thing but that's not one army under the orders of one leader.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    This would be great, then they could print all their official documents and signs in one language
    like we do over here!!!!

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Yeah, Kirk's right on this. They've been headed down this road for a long time. Not sure it'll gain any traction, (especially with their current financial issues). Britain is also unlikely to go along with it and that's a sticking point for them. I'm not even sure that Germany is willing to give up the sovereignty that would be required for it to work. The French would, but they'd want the presidency. This is one I don't see coming about any time soon. Someday, probably, just not soon. They're doing everything they can right now to hold the whole mess together.

What this man said.:yesway: The EU is coming apart at the seams now, Germany is tired of doing all the "heavy lifting" for the rest of the "Union". Can't see them going for this ESPECIALLY if France is thinking they should run things.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

Just look how easily we've accomplished "consolidation" of law enforcement agencies and fire departments here in Marion County - and look at the savings we've gotten out of it.

The only thing about your statement I can disagree with is that I doubt the EU will ever unify under one President, one Parliament, and definitely not one military.

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    New World Order on parade. The elites of Europe are calling for a single Head of State for the continent, an end to single-member vetoes, a unified European police force, and a unified European army.

European army backed

Germans will lose again as in the past.

Look for Anglo-Saxon leadership to emerge as the power to embrace the entire EU as one.

Isn't that ironic, for the Angles and the Saxons are Germanic tribes from the modern Germany?

Top Bottom