Eastern Sportsmen's Show(Pa.) vendors pulling out.

Hotdoger

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 9, 2008
Boone County, In.
Trop Gun shop:

THANK YOU all for standing with us in our defense of the Second Amendment!

In order to support other Second Amendment Patriots who have also pulled out of the ES&OS, Trop will be holding a free drawing. Simply bring in a receipt of purchase from any exhibitor who has withdrawn from the Show - dated sometime during the week of the show - and you will be entered into a drawing for a free Windham Weaponry AR.

http://www.facebook.com/TropGunShop

Cabela's Inc. pulls out of next month's large outdoor sports show

Cabela's Inc. pulls out of next month's large outdoor sports show | News | witf.org

Racechase1

Marksman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 17, 2013
Indy
Looks like it would be easier to list who is at the show, because it would be a lot shorter then the one showing who isn't. Then just boycott them.

brandonq2

Plinker
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dec 15, 2010
Montgomery county
I kind of freaked a little when I saw hoyt on the list but not Mathews...upon further review they made a statement on Facebook stating that they don't normally attend anyway, but are in support of those that are withdrawing. Its good to see so many companies standing up for our rights!

No2rdame

Expert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 8, 2012
Noblesville
Does anyone doubt the Obamunist Party is getting the message loud and clear?

Just because they might get the message doesn't mean they care. Their clown-in-chief, his highness Obama, hasn't shown any regard for what the public has wanted yet, why would he start now? :dunno:

Miles42

Sharpshooter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oct 11, 2012
Fishers, IN
There is great power in numbers. Gun owners need better and more dedicated organization. Although we are very vocal we are not well banded.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Mar 9, 2012
Camby
Where is the list of those attending (preferably before anybody pulled out) for comparison? I am curious.

Top Bottom