• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I never realized earthquakes were caused by weather. Mr. Glover has a truly dizzying intellect, his stature as a scientist is unparalleled.

gmviso

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Sorry, wrong again... The Bush Administration's Fault!!!:rolleyes:

I want to apologize to everyone for being such an old cynic, and don't think that I am a Bush apologist by any means, But it seems that everything eventually gets back to Bush. Hey at least his first and continual priority after 9/11 was protecting and defending our country and our people against all threats both domestic and abroad. :patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    He has expressed his liberal-leaning views for several years now. This is just his latest "cause." I used to like him until I heard him speak IRL. I can't even watch any of the Lethal Weapon movies for entertainment anymore because of him.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    If I idle my SUV in the office parking lot, can I then take out North Korea or Iran with an earthquake or two?

YOUR SUV, sure. Not John Kerry's or Al Gore's or Nancy Pelosi's, though. Theirs don't hurt anything, 'cause they received divine dispensation through the Church of Mother Earth, otherwise known as carbon credits, or if you like, karmic credits.

Besides, we don't "take out" people anymore. We diplomacy them.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Ya'll keep calling these leftists stupid and similar names.

They are not stupid. They studied the lessons of their Nazi ideological soul mates well. Goebbels was a master of propaganda, and the left continues to use his techniques. Speak to the lowest common denominator in your audience, repeat a lie often enough and loud enough, and before long people will believe it. Glover uses every opportunity to preach his hatred of America, and will tell any lie to advance his cause. Loudly and often. Truth is no obstacle to these kind of people.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    He has expressed his liberal-leaning views for several years now. This is just his latest "cause." I used to like him until I heard him speak IRL. I can't even watch any of the Lethal Weapon movies for entertainment anymore because of him.

Riiiiggs!!!!

Bush sent the South Africans to kill your woman!!!!

Cover me ya hebrew hating bastig!

I'm gettin' too senile for this shcist!

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    You beat me to it. I was just getting ready to post about this travesty and vent. It blows my mind that everything is about global warming. Even when the weather gets colder, it's because of global warming. :xmad:

Top Bottom