• ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I'll take the other side of this...

Recreational drug use among our entire population is a HUGE problem. Add in fentanyl and it's more than just a problem.

I'm only guessing the school officials would love to stay out of this, however there is no choice these days.

Real freedom scares a shitload of so called conservatives and I find it honestly very amusing. Please we hate the government and want it to be smaller, but ban all the things we don't like!!! If someone wants to use drugs I don't care , but they are responsible for the consequences. It's not like fentanyl being put into almost everything is a secret and testing kits are more available than they have ever been.

Maybe if they were legal we would not have this fentanyl issue , just a thought. The Chinese are probably thrilled to return the favor for the Opium Wars (yes I know that was technically the British).

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

There was no effect on any group of students' reported intentions to use substances in the future. Of the students subject to drug testing, 34 percent reported that they "definitely will" or "probably will" use substances in the next 12 months, compared with 33 percent of comparable students in schools without the program.

Exactly

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yep, fentanyl killing more of us than WW2 did. The open border is a huge problem.

Two choices: secure the border and reduce it coming in, along with massive mandatory sentencing for distribution and selling it.

Or: legalize them and provide a system for pharmaceutical grade use of drugs to reduce fake pills and varying potency.

Problem is we will get a tiny blend of 5% of each and pat ourselves on the back while another 100k die in the next 12 months

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

Do you really like freedom?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

...Recently, marijuana laced with Fentanyl showed up in high schools here, resulting in the hospitalization of two students. Fortunately, no one died in these incidents but medical and law enforcement authorities note that more and more street drugs are laced with fentanyl because of its low cost and extreme potency...

Daburkster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2022
    Fort Wayne IN
    Just learned students in our district must consent to drug testing if they wish to attend homecoming dance. WTH?

How is this not a 4th amendment issue for a public school to do this?
    Government schools mean we give up rights unfortunately. My young children will be homeschooled because of the government indoctrination. Unfortunately once you give the government something, there are always strings attached.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

...Recently, marijuana laced with Fentanyl showed up in high schools here, resulting in the hospitalization of two students. Fortunately, no one died in these incidents but medical and law enforcement authorities note that more and more street drugs are laced with fentanyl because of its low cost and extreme potency...

So, what about fentanyl laced weed? “There is no scientific data that would validate the assumption [that fentanyl-laced weed is causing widespread fatalities] thus far,” Lawrence Weinstein, MD, ABHM, FASAM, FAMA, and Chief Medical Officer at American Addiction Centers, tells WebMD Connect to Care.

That is a made up law enforcement boogie man scare tactic at best. Now anything in Pill or Powder form 100% very easily and probably laced with fentanyl.

(Miami DEA document)

The Feds are handing out 20+ year sentences to dealers who sell fentanyl now it seems. This is one of the few cases where a mandatory minimum should be imposed preferably for life. Then again we could make it legal and tax it, the drugs would be pure and society could at least benefit a bit from the $$ instead of the cartels and Chinese (where most of the fentanyl comes from)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I agree. Add staff and volunteers to the random testing. Whats good for the goose and all.

And besides, it sets a good example for the students. If its so important, EVERYONE at the event should be subject to it.

After all, if you have nothing to hide, you can take the test, right? Right? Step up and set an example. You too Superintendent!

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Did you know fentanyl doesn't show up in standard urine drug screens?
    Are you saying opioids arn't tested for in a urine drug test?

A standard 5 panel drug urine test is the drug test most frequently used by government agencies and private employers. A 5 panel drug test typically tests for commonly abused substances, including THC, Opiates, PCP, Cocaine, and Amphetamines.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Just like the masks, UncleDaddy is just pushing to see how far he can push his control agenda. My question would be WHAT are they doing with/about those that test positive. Stupid will never cease to be a problem but until accountability means something other than "don't do that again" the death toll will be larger every year.

Daburkster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2022
    Fort Wayne IN

Freedom doesn’t mean safety. Yes freedom can be terrifying, but it is much better than “safety”. I’ll take dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery any day.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

That "study" has a massive "flaw". It includes "children" up to age 19. 19YO children? We can send "children" to war? Huh...

Once you take the 18-19 year old YOUNG ADULTS out of the study, its no longer a leading cause. Go figure.

And I use quotes because we all know that isnt a flaw. Its by design to show what they want to show.

Daburkster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2022
    Fort Wayne IN
    That "study" has a massive "flaw". It includes "children" up to age 19. 19YO children? We can send "children" to war? Huh...

Once you take the 18-19 year old YOUNG ADULTS out of the study, its no longer a leading cause. Go figure.

And I use quotes because we all know that isnt a flaw. Its by design to show what they want to show.
    Also look at who the study is by. You will see bias sooner than you think

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

Kinda missed my point on that post

Top Bottom