• ...and so much more!
  • Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    FYI...

I saw a special that Alliedamory.com was having on Wilson Combat 47D 1911 mags so I went to order some. I also saw a note on their site that said they had just received some PMags in. I checked through the various PMags that they had listed and all showed "out of stock" which wasn't a shocker. Except for their gen3 windowed black PMags. They were not showing out of stock. So I added some to my order with 47D mags.

I never received an order confirmation email or anything from them after ordering. After a week or so I decided to email them to see if my order had gone through. I did receive a prompt email back from their customer service dept. letting me know the order went through and that the PMags I had ordered were in fact out of stock. I said "no problem" can you cancel the PMags and just send me the 47D mags. This is where things got a bit weird/shady...

The email I received back said that they couldn't do that because all their orders had to ship together and that I'd have to wait to get all of the mags (including the 47Ds) once the out of stock PMags were back in stock (could be 2-3 months they show). And if they cancelled my PMag order they would have to charge me a 10% cancellation fee. So I then asked if I could pay twice the amount for shipping (Ship the 47D mags now and then ship the PMags once they come in). And they said that was against their policy. Anyway... it almost seems a bit shady so don't fall for the same thing I fell for. I'd suggest steering clear of alliedarmory.com, but if you order PMags from them, don't order anything else at the same time or you won't get them until your total order is in stock. Oh and they've already charged my credit card for everything. And if 30 round mags happen to get banned before I receive my Pmags they will refund my money minus 5% (say what??). There are much better companies to do business with in this space.

Last edited:

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Wow. Pretty sure I'd be trying to find a phone number and talk to a supervisor of a supervisor of a supervisor. Here's a tip, try to find a long distance #, rather than an 800 number. Much better chance to talk to someone who has the ability to make the decisions..

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Yeah I've tried to call and it goes straight to voice-mail. I think I ordered 10 PMags for $150 or so. I might just cancel and take the $15 hit and be done with them. Either way it kinda sucks. Let's see if my Wilson Mags show up...

MeatyBacchus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Call and talk to a supervisor.

No way can they charge you a fee, especially when their magazines were shown in stock.

I'd raise heck.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Well that's not good.
    I've done some business with them in the past. Not a lot.
    One more place to put on "The List", which seems to grow almost daily.
    Several people are showing their true colors.
    I agree about contacting your CC company.
    Allied can't do that, and you don't have to put up with it.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    I hounded them (literally 6 emails a day for several days) and they finally responded. I think the owner actually emailed me back and he was very friendly and nice. He said that although it was against company policy he'd go ahead and ship my Wilson Combat mags now if I would pay a separate shipping charge. I agreed to do that. Still not the greatest customer service, but I take some of the blame because I didn't do any research on this company prior to buying. He did show me a link that says they have a 10% cancellation fee on PMag orders and that they will only ship orders that are 100% in stock. I won't do business with them ever again.

Top Bottom