• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He's a democrat. He has to conform to the party's leadership. The only consolation is he'll probably be no more disappointing than his predecessor.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    "Who would have ever thought, in America, or anywhere in the world, that children would be slaughtered?" he said on CNN's "Amanpour." "You know, that–it's changed me."

Umm, I would? Oh wait, that's because I've seen it in person in countries run by fanatical regimes built on violence, fear, and an iron fist. It changed me, too, moron. That's why I carry and maintain arms against all enemies, foreign....and domestic.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    "Who would have ever thought, in America, or anywhere in the world, that children would be slaughtered?" he said on CNN's "Amanpour." "You know, that–it's changed me."

Umm, I would? Oh wait, that's because I've seen it in person in countries run by fanatical regimes built on violence, fear, and an iron fist. It changed me, too, moron. That's why I carry and maintain arms against all enemies, foreign....and domestic.

^^^^This is the truth.^^^^

These a$$clowns need to stand over a mass grave of UNARMED civilian men, women and children at some point in their pathetic lives.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    ^^^^This is the truth.^^^^

These a$$clowns need to stand over a mass grave of UNARMED civilian men, women and children at some point in their pathetic lives.

They are. They're just too stupid to realize it. The Sandy Hook victims who were forced to live in a "gun free" zone.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good old Joe. He was against Obamacare, until he voted for it. He was against gun control, until he got elected to the Senate.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Damn, we shoulda voted for Lugar...

I know it's in purple, but he wasn't running against Lugar. I just wonder how the guy he was running against would take this, but we will never know.

I just wish we could get two senators at the same time that voted for and by the state of Indiana.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest

Live broadcast of 21 kids being murdered in the USA on 4-19-93.

Guess that was for entertainment.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Good ol joe I am so glad we elected him, that other guy wasnt "attractive" and he said "stupid things". joe just wants to disarm us but oh well......

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    We all need to remind Joe that Indiana LARGELY voted against Obama. Indiana is LARGELY pro 2A. He has no mandate towards gun control regardless of the emotional state of the nation right now.

Joe's unreachable until January, you'll just have to wait:rolleyes: If anybody has an email for him, I'd sure appreciate it.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Live broadcast of 21 kids being murdered in the USA on 4-19-93.

Guess that was for entertainment.

That's ok because those children were entrusted to a bunch of kooks. Additionally, they set the place on fire and burned everyone alive, not our hero ATF/FBI agents. and that armored vehicle was simply a vehicle of love and peace.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Mourdock shot us all in the foot with his big mouth.

Yeah, Donnelley will vote for whatever bans come before him. On the bright side, Lugar would have already been leading the chase to get another ban passed after last Friday.

The question mark is Dan Coates. Lugar convinced him to change his vote and betray all of us back in 1994. Garrison said he'd learned his lesson when trying to get him elected two years ago. I am not confident that he will do the right thing if and when these bans are on the floor for a vote.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Mourdock shot us all in the foot with his big mouth.

Yeah, Donnelley will vote for whatever bans come before him. On the bright side, Lugar would have already been leading the chase to get another ban passed after last Friday.

The question mark is Dan Coates. Lugar convinced him to change his vote and betray all of us back in 1994. Garrison said he'd learned his lesson when trying to get him elected two years ago. I am not confident that he will do the right thing if and when these bans are on the floor for a vote.

Coats said that voting for the AWB was a mistake that he vowed he won't make again. I'm going to write him to remind him of his promise. We'll see soon enough how well he keeps his word.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Coats said that voting for the AWB was a mistake that he vowed he won't make again. I'm going to write him to remind him of his promise. We'll see soon enough how well he keeps his word.

My prediction is that he'll exploit the murders of the babys in Connecticut as an excuse to renege on that promise.

I hope I am wrong.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I don't believe Coats will make that mistake again. And Donnelly just said he's committed to look at legislation to address the shooting. Looking at legislation to address issues is his job. I may be wrong, but I don't see anything to cry wolf about.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom