• Status
    Not open for further replies.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    On the topic of sanity I couldn't help but notice at the 10/16 Warsaw Rally with short speech given by Rainwater, that rally host Kevin Kyle was walking around wearing a guitar strap stating "MENTALLY UNSTABLE". In light of that, are we supposed to take these events seriously?

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    On the topic of sanity I couldn't help but notice at the 10/16 Warsaw Rally with short speech given by Rainwater, that rally host Kevin Kyle was walking around wearing a guitar strap stating "MENTALLY UNSTABLE". In light of that, are we supposed to take these events seriously?

What one person wore to an event certainly wouldn't affect my ability to take a gubernatorial candidate seriously. However, this comment did make me curious so I did a quick google search and found that "Mentally Unstable" is the name of the band that Kevin Kyle plays lead guitar in.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

That was showing Kyle's support for Trump.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Well I'll be damned!

Just heard a campaign commercial for Eric Holcomb during the Hammer and Nigel show. It was Greg Garrison speaking of "his friend."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I want to vote for Rainwater, but I'm undecided. Guess that's why I haven't voted yet. Not happy with Holcomb at all.
    This is where I’m at really. I don’t like that Rainwater has no relevant experience. I don’t like that it increases the risk of a Democrat running the state. But on the other hand, Holcomb has ran the state much like a Democrat would. He needs to go. But it’s not a clear-cut choice to go with someone like Rainwater. I also haven’t decided if he’s a sane libertarian or a bat **** crazy one. I really don’t want an ideologue in office either. All the choices in this election suck.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is where I’m at really. I don’t like that Rainwater has no relevant experience. I don’t like that it increases the risk of a Democrat running the state. But on the other hand, Holcomb has ran the state much like a Democrat would. He needs to go. But it’s not a clear-cut choice to go with someone like Rainwater. I also haven’t decided if he’s a sane libertarian or a bat **** crazy one. I really don’t want an ideologue in office either. All the choices in this election suck.

That is exactly where we are right now.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Just as a Democrat governor can't really do anything without a legislature to support him, neither can a crazy third-party governor. Let the checks and balances work. If nothing else, Rainwater as governor almost ensures we get constitutional carry passed.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

This is where i was at. Voted Rainwater yesterday. Holcomb's last shenanigans sealed it for me.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Just as a Democrat governor can't really do anything without a legislature to support him, neither can a crazy third-party governor. Let the checks and balances work. If nothing else, Rainwater as governor almost ensures we get constitutional carry passed.

This Is what I'm counting on if Rainwater is a complete flop.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I'm not so sure, but I would bet it wouldn't happen right away. Same with weed. As an outsider, Rainwater is likely to get the same treatment as Trump. The establishment will not want him to have any accomplishments and as an election has just happened, they don't need to start pandering to potential voters for at least 1 1/2 years, maybe more (depending on the office)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom