• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    He worries about a boycott taking down an iconic American company like a-b, yet apparently a-b wasn't too concerned by hitching up to a woke movement whose goal is to take down the good old USA as we know it.
    And a 60-40 split in republican over democrat donations isn't enough of a spread in today's world to solidly place a-b in the, all in for republican column.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wordering why AB went down this road? Wait until June when “pride month” starts. Seemingly every company in the US will hoist a flag, modify their logos and trademarks, etc. to show solidarity with this entire cult. They think it’s a good business decision because they haven’t had to pay a price for bending the knee the last (however many) years they’ve been doing it.
    Trying to be first to signal how good they are?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Then stop drinking with liberals. Geez...

Wait, This bar doesnt by any chance have a rainbow on the sign, does it? Do the ladies look a little, um... masculine?
    Well, there are a few that drink there, which initially surprised me considering it is a pretty "redneck" area. However, it is also near a lake that has a lot of Illinois residents that have cottages. The majority of the customers that we talk to regularly seem to share our views.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Local bar owner said he sells between 5 and 8 cases a week. This past week he hasn’t sold a full case yet.
    I'm going to have to ask the bartender if they are selling less, but I see plenty of bottles crossing the bar when we are sitting there.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Wordering why AB went down this road? Wait until June when “pride month” starts. Seemingly every company in the US will hoist a flag, modify their logos and trademarks, etc. to show solidarity with this entire cult. They think it’s a good business decision because they haven’t had to pay a price for bending the knee the last (however many) years they’ve been doing it.
    We’ll that’s just the thing, conservatives haven’t done anything to threaten their bottom line. So they go the way of the least resistance. And that’s on us partly.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Bells tasted pretty good last night.
    View attachment 269834

Larry Bell made some good beer in his day.

Two Hearted and Oberon seem to be the popular brews, but there are some others that are even better.

Amber Ale is great
    Kalamazoo Stout
    Expedition Stout

I think it has been a long while since they made it, but Third Coast Ale was an outstanding IPA. I doubt that one gets back into the rotation now that Larry is gone.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I actually think this whole thing is hilarious. For several years now the conservative crowd has been saying "go woke, go broke", then every time some actor, singer, company, whatever goes and does some asinine woke crap to appease the mob... NOTHING. Oh sure everybody complains about it to their friends, or online... but in reality... nothing happens. NOBODY is ever made to go broke. Only the left is good at boycotts.

However, BEER seems to be the great equalizer. (and crappy beer at that) NOW all of a sudden they hire PeeWee HerHim as a spokesthing, and the masses are in an uproar.

I was in Walmart yesterday to get some spraypaint for a project. As I walked to the back, I passed a huge beer display in the center of an isle. Some guy was loading a case of Coors light into his cart. Not, the Bud Light that was on the other side of the display. I thought it was kinda funny. Well, a few minutes later I'm walking back out, and as I passed by that same display, an older couple was there looking at it. The lady remarked to her husband "Nobody's buying Bud Light."

Sweet Lord, I almost busted up laughing right then and there. I didn't, but I did crack one hell of a grin as I walked by. How could I not? It was funny as hell.

It's a stupid woke idea that makes zero sense.

Let's remove a real black lady from a pancake syrup bottle... then put a fake white woman on a beer can.

Oh, and child slave labor giant Nike too. Let's have a fake woman (with no boobs model a sports bra... WTF?

Everything the left does is just so stupid.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I actually think this whole thing is hilarious. For several years now the conservative crowd has been saying "go woke, go broke", then every time some actor, singer, company, whatever goes and does some asinine woke crap to appease the mob... NOTHING. Oh sure everybody complains about it to their friends, or online... but in reality... nothing happens. NOBODY is ever made to go broke. Only the left is good at boycotts.

However, BEER seems to be the great equalizer. (and crappy beer at that) NOW all of a sudden they hire PeeWee HerHim as a spokesthing, and the masses are in an uproar.

I was in Walmart yesterday to get some spraypaint for a project. As I walked to the back, I passed a huge beer display in the center of an isle. Some guy was loading a case of Coors light into his cart. Not, the Bud Light that was on the other side of the display. I thought it was kinda funny. Well, a few minutes later I'm walking back out, and as I passed by that same display, an older couple was there looking at it. The lady remarked to her husband "Nobody's buying Bud Light."

Sweet Lord, I almost busted up laughing right then and there. I didn't, but I did crack one hell of a grin as I walked by. How could I not? It was funny as hell.

It's a stupid woke idea that makes zero sense.

Let's remove a real black lady from a pancake syrup bottle... then put a fake white woman on a beer can.

Oh, and child slave labor giant Nike too. Let's have a fake woman (with no boobs model a sports bra... WTF?

Everything the left does is just so stupid.
    "PeeWee HerHim" :lmfao:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

We should be thanking AB for this over the top wokeness. It'll be great when they file for bankruptcy.

Hopefully a trend will be started to not fund the "gone woke" corporations.

Seems like for years it's been said that boycotts don't work. Always by those who wouldn't be inconvenienced to go out if their way not to support companies who don't support our best interests.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Type harder, daddy! ;)
    However, BEER seems to be the great equalizer. (and crappy beer at that) NOW all of a sudden they hire PeeWee HerHim
    I thought it was PeePee Werehim?

Top Bottom