• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Best description about why people hate mulvaney I’ve heard, it’s like blackface, except it’s woman face.
    Yup, over the top even for a middle-school-girl-like antics, let alone a 26-yo woman. Hyper-stereotypical.

I have 3 daughters who I raised to be strong and independent... girl power! Dylan does not represent them in any way, shape or form. From my perspective, it's just yet another form of misogony.

I was more offended by the Nike women's athletic wear endorsement than nearly water beer.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yup, over the top even for a middle-school-girl-like antics, let alone a 26-yo woman. Hyper-stereotypical.

I have 3 daughters who I raised to be strong and independent... girl power! Dylan does not represent them in any way, shape or form. From my perspective, it's just yet another form of misogony.

I was more offended by the Nike women's athletic wear endorsement than nearly water beer.
    How Mulvaney’s proponents helped him pitch him as “spokeswoman” for female products from tampons to bras probably was not the typical pitch. Probably involved this component at some point in the conversation. “You need this to boost your ESG score.”

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    How Mulvaney’s proponents helped him pitch him as “spokeswoman” for female products from tampons to bras probably was not the typical pitch. Probably involved this component at some point in the conversation. “You need this to boost your ESG score.”
    Yup, mo' woke is mo' better has worked... until now.

I think this might be the point the tide turns...

The numbers I saw were that Bud Lite was down 21% in April. Might be even more hemorrhaging in May as the gay bars are boycotting because A-B didn't double down but instead put two execs on leave. Rapidly turning into a lose-lose for A-B.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    "Normal" people are tired of having this **** shoved in our faces. I have a feeling a lot of companies are sitting back and quietly discussing how to avoid this with their products.
    I was on a job site yesterday and one of the elderly homeowners was bitching to me about all of this...from our fearless leader to transwhatevers to green energy, she was tired of all of the nonsense

Top Bottom