• texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    So, to add more fuel to the software change fire we will be changing to indianagunowners.com soon. Trust me I have no desire to try this however with the issues that started long before us with the big search engine, we have no choice but to try this, Should be seamless or better be. I don't want to get into all the reasons why and create some sort of red flag for the site LOL, needless to say never had to do this before but have to try something. Stay Tuned.

Thanks to all the extra site supporters lately and well of course before, such a huge help through all this.

I will go through the error thread one last time today and then start a new one for tweaks and improvements as folks see fit.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Could rename it INpewpewowners. Pewpew seems to be a suitable replacement for everyone on youtube...

On a non-purple note is the site at risk of no longer being sustainable and being shut down?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Pull the trigger Jay.

You have had 4 years free. So that would a back payment of $5 a year if the site went down, but that is not going to happen.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    So, to add more fuel to the software change fire we will be changing to indianagunowners.com soon.
    Are you going to maintain the current domain and point it at the new domain? Even if you don't redirect it you may want to not let it expire. Domain vultures will gladly grab a high traffic domain and then folks will find themselves viewing who knows what when typing the old domain in (or trying an old shortcut).

Thanks for the hard work to keep things going.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I'll support INGO but the only post I saw on how to do it was from 2008.....I don't like paypal so what other options are there?

Never mind.......found it

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    I'll support INGO but the only post I saw on how to do it was from 2008.....I don't like paypal so what other options are there?

Z where did you find it?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Maybe share how, for those who want to not use paypal.
    I didn't see another option when I did it
    There is a link in the OP thread (texkev)

It's a link through paypal but you can choose to pay via credit/debit card without joining paypal. After paying, it asks if you for a password if you want to join paypal; I just closed the page.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Hey tex, i noticed over on Txgungalk (cuz thats still where the 3 dots take me...) they have a lifetime supporter status. Maybe that’s something you could look into to bring in some extra revenue.

Top Bottom