• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So, to add more fuel to the software change fire we will be changing to indianagunowners.com soon. Trust me I have no desire to try this however with the issues that started long before us with the big search engine, we have no choice but to try this, Should be seamless or better be. I don't want to get into all the reasons why and create some sort of red flag for the site LOL, needless to say never had to do this before but have to try something. Stay Tuned.

Thanks to all the extra site supporters lately and well of course before, such a huge help through all this.

I will go through the error thread one last time today and then start a new one for tweaks and improvements as folks see fit.
    Planning to keep ingunowners.com as a redirect? Not knowing the exact issue you're dealing with but that should keep most people happy.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I anticipate my annual email to reup will be along soon to help out...unless INGO will sending a stimulus badge.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    can it be changed to IndianaKnittersClub so my work never bans it? i'm actually AMAZED i'm still able to access on my work computer as is.

i would get WAY too much work done if I didn't have INGO.

Top Bottom