• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My 50/50 prediction is status quo until the conventions end with a landslide for Trump, Trump gets taken off the board either legally or kinetically in late summer, then Biden steps down for Gavin Grusome and the RNC does a quickie appointment for neocon favorite Haley. Election outcome doesn't matter, because the Democrats get their agenda either way and the Trump agenda is dead.

As always, conservatives and America Firsters sit at home and seethe.
    You are underestimating nitwitmer…

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    So since I saw his face and changed the channel, what did dumb**** say last night?

@KG1 answered already, but more specifically, Biden said he was the most qualified person in America to be President, and then promptly confused Mexico/Israel/Gaza/humanitarian aid situation. Also referred to Red and Green states. Really.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    @KG1 answered already, but more specifically, Biden said he was the most qualified person in America to be President, and then promptly confused Mexico/Israel/Gaza/humanitarian aid situation. Also referred to Red and Green states. Really..

Red and Green like stoplights, he's reverting back to his truck driver days.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    @KG1 answered already, but more specifically, Biden said he was the most qualified person in America to be President, and then promptly confused Mexico/Israel/Gaza/humanitarian aid situation. Also referred to Red and Green states. Really.

I can't.... like..... what? Did the onion write his script?

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Joe has always been a hard-headed, hot headed, belligerent, confrontational SOB. Look at his behavior over the years.... He has NEVER backed down from a fight; willing to take on whom ever on the slimmest affront to him, his behaviors, beliefs or positions.
    I believe that his ego is involved here - being forced to do something (step down) from the Presidential position that he "believes" he can do and that he is the "only one" qualified to do it. Joe has NEVER backed down from a fight and this issue questions his ability.
    I believe that the only ways that the democrats can remove him from running for reelection are the 25th Amendment, causing or creating an incident that physically or mentally disqualifies him from running from reelection or, heaven forbid, pulls another JFK.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    They'll likely end up with Michelle Obama parachuting in.

Can you imaging big mike drifting down with a parachute?

Here's a visual...

2358dcb787e35398978a751bde1732a9.gif

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Why is KH worse than Biden?
    Because a hollow brain is better than this crap. She would have the gull to push nonsense exec orders and prob be even more extreme and incompetent than Biden. With Biden, our adversaries don't know who is calling the shots and still have to stay somewhat honest. With her dumbass, no tellin.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Lawyers got the job done with the junior Soprano defense. At the end of the day he will walk away from any crimes along with hunter on a carpet of taxpayer money.

There are legions of $1k per hour lawyers negotiating between the man behind the curtain and possible successors, but I can see the same machine that dragged Joe across the finish line doing it again with the same methods.

Elections will soon be as significant to real power in government as sporting events, entertainment for the masses.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Joe has always been a hard-headed, hot headed, belligerent, confrontational SOB. Look at his behavior over the years.... He has NEVER backed down from a fight; willing to take on whom ever on the slimmest affront to him, his behaviors, beliefs or positions.
    I believe that his ego is involved here - being forced to do something (step down) from the Presidential position that he "believes" he can do and that he is the "only one" qualified to do it. Joe has NEVER backed down from a fight and this issue questions his ability.
    I believe that the only ways that the democrats can remove him from running for reelection are the 25th Amendment, causing or creating an incident that physically or mentally disqualifies him from running from reelection or, heaven forbid, pulls another JFK.
    All his political opponents need to keep provoking him, like last night. Nonstop provocation until he implodes so spectacularly that no one can deny it.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    The 25th ammendment only helps the Dems in one way and that is removing the current occupant of the WH. After #2 takes over, the fight starts for them. It would be hard to keep her from becoming the nominee, with all the "qualifications" she has. But this is only before the convention. After the convention, If Biden is still the nominee, the 25th plays into their hands.

Top Bottom