Does anyone know if there's a GoFundMe page for Trump?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    We need someone that can beat Biden, and Trump is not it.
    Do you believe that will really be the race? I see no way Biden is actually the Democrat candidate on election day. That said I think Trump will win, and by a wide margin.

Who would you suggest to beat the imaginary democrat that is running?

If someone like Haley for example came in we would immediately continue down the path of "green" destruction of the middle class. She has said Biden has not done enough to fight global warming. The MIC would love her though, we could be in a few new wars within days if she were to be elected(she won't be).

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Do you believe that will really be the race? I see no way Biden is actually the Democrat candidate on election day. That said I think Trump will win, and by a wide margin.

They will see to it that Trump will not win. They've had four more years to perfect their cheating and strategies.

As much as I want him to win, the realist in me says he won't.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    But back to the GoFundMe thing, it would show the American peoples support for him.
    I like the idea of the truckers boycott of New York City. Let it be.
    New York City will suffer for what the DA and that corrupt judge have done, it may take a while but it'll happen.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    But back to the GoFundMe thing, it would show the American peoples support for him.
    New York City will suffer for what the DA and that corrupt judge have done, it may take a while but it'll happen.
    Give directly to the candidate’s website. Why do you want gofundme to siphon off 3% with no guarantee the rest goes where you expect it to? Candidates are eager to report high fundraising totals to the media for publication.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Hopefully the US truckers have a better showing than the last ones that tried to copy the Canadians….. Canadians don’t get a lot right but man they made our truckers look BAD.

Top Bottom