• Do you carry while you are at home?

• Total voters

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Sometimes I carry inside, but usually not. The gun(s) are always handy though. A gun would be my 3d line of defense anyway: mean looking energetic dog outside, all outside doors and windows locked, then a gun as my backup backup. Outside in the yard, I'm always CCW.

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    The only time I don't carry is at work. I can't. I carry to work, then put it in a gun safe under my seat. I leave work, Put on gun and go home. Leave it on until I go to bed. It is next to me, wake up and start over again. Right now I am in my home office with my H&K40C on my hip.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sitting here with my pistol on the couch. Otherwise, in my pocket or holster. Not paranoid, just prepared. I have almost never had any fear of invasion but the one or two times I have, I would have liked to have more than what I had at the time, a baseball bat. I am now prepared and would use it if I had to, but I don't expect that to ever happen, but just in case!!!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I normally carry at home; my Office model Colt fits nicely into my back pocket if I am up and around; otherwise it next to where I am sitting. I have 2 teenage kids and my wive so no concerns about them messing with my gun if I leave it out and about.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have a 1 bedrrom studio apt. So I can pretty much take a big step from one room to the other. So I usually have it loaded on my fridge. When I go to bed I have it loaded on a night stand. The only time I have it unloaded is when my son ( 3 year old) is with me. Then it's on the fridge in a fobus holster unloaded with a mag next to it.

Top Bottom