• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Either there's no thread on the woman saving the DNR officer last year, or whoever made the thread failed to use the names of the people involved.

Proposed IN law change draws from area shooting case; woman claimed person was attacking officer

The woman that was sued by the family of the man attacking the officer, that lawsuit has been dismissed. Guy Relford was on it.

You mean this thread?
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ant-now-getting-sued.html?452978=#post7502806

Apparently the plaintiff filed to dismiss the case without prejudice, but has until Feb 20 to refile.
    https://www.gofundme.com/kystie039s-best-defense

From the gofundme site for Kystie Jaehnen:

Those that are following my updates I have received word that the lawsuit has been dropped and there is no chance of refiling. Per Kystie’s request the remaining funds will be held by the Laughery valley FOP Lodge 146 benevolent fund as well as a donation to St Jude’s Children’s Hospital. I will be shutting down the account tomorrow. I want to thank everyone for their support of the police and Kystie. Also check out House Bill 1284 in Indiana and if you don’t have this provision in your state I would suggest you copy it and give to your representative. God Bless

https://www.gofundme.com/kystie039s...m_campaign=p_email+1137-update-supporters-v5b

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Police officer shoots back at and kills illegal alien

During a traffic stop at night, the attacker pulled a revolver and shot at the officer. Officer returned fire, hitting him multiple times and killing him.

Hernandez Morales, 48, died as a result of multiple gunshot wounds. Deported three times previously, he had returned illegally yet again. However, California’s sanctuary policies prevented his fourth subsequent deportation despite multiple arrests, including for violent offenses.

Somehow, despite California’s strict gun control laws, he illegally obtained a revolver, and was carrying it (again, illegally) when Deputy Jarecki pulled him over.

Warning: Bodycam video showing graphic shooting
    [video=youtube;qX4Z-aYkIIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4Z-aYkIIU[/video]
    Source article

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I turned on the TV a while ago and it was on ABC 7.

They were just starting a segment on how Travon Martin was killed in a violent encounter with community watch. His mother Mrs. Coleman was praising Mr. Obama. I turned the channel as fast as I could so I wouldn't puke.

Amazing how the names never match in these incidents and you never hear from the father.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    How can the mother justify his actions if he had a gun and was robbing the place?

Besides all the snarky good boy commentary I mean.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156312238297549&id=225869087548&__tn__=*s*s-R

Harris County (Texas) Sheriff's Office reports on Facebook (bleah):

Several masked, armed men were robbing a physical therapy office in the 14700 block of Pebble Bend Drive this afternoon.
    An employee, believed to have a concealed handgun license, shot, wounding one of the men, who returned fire, striking a woman in the leg.
    The suspects -- black men wearing hoodies that were red, black and blue -- fled in a black 4-door vehicle, possibly a Nissan Maxima or Altima.
    ... Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or 713-221-6000.

Seems odd to target a physical therapy office.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Are PT offices able to administer pain killers down there?

Although, having gone through PT on my knee after surgery, I can understand (temporary) visceral hatred of the physical therapist. Mine was a wonderfully decent person, but when she "motivated" me to do the PT, I felt something close to hatred.

Top Bottom