• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    It comes down to what is legal around you.
    Indy/metro I think you might get something like a traffic ticket for having some.
    Michigan legal for rec use.
    Illinois legal for tec use.
    Ohio unknown but I think ok medically.
    Indiana never be legal. Or at least no time soon.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Doesn't matter to me if Indiana does make it legal. As long as the feds still say it is a no go I don't want to tempt fate with my 2a and my NFA items.

Sad part is I hear it helps with aches and pains of which I get more frequently as I age and the younger populace doesn't want to do physical labor.

Beastmodeski

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    Bloomington
    At this point, what make one substance better then the other, I’m not for the “high” or habitual use as I believe anything you choose to put in your body should be in moderation anyways. But if someone wants a drug they usually can get it, maybe just decriminalize the substances. And our children should be taught of the effects, I thought DARE was a good thing. If the drugs can help with your quality of life being opioids, Marijuana, alcohol, LSD, whatever, have if regulated that way your not poisoning the population. Most of society seems they want to be numb to their existence and blind to what is really going on. I don’t find it that much of a problem having a few drinks or a joint or a pill to relax, problem is some people can’t stop due to addiction. Just know once your down the rabbit hole there’s no going back. That being said, in order of having strong minded competent citizens in this country I wouldn’t go down that rabbit hole.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Seems gun controllers had similar fears and propaganda…
    Well, yeah.
    Saturday Night Special referred to cheap, easily-concealed handguns carried at "N..... Town Saturday Night" where African Americans would presumably gather to drink, dance, and shoot each other.
    "Saturday night special" is a racist term.
    Most gun laws were used to keep guns out of the hands of minorities.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Would have never worked if people were consistent in their appreciation for freedom.
    You mean 'consistent in their appreciation of freedom' as in acknowledging people have a right to oppose legalization, exactly equivalent to the right to support it, without being equated with Edward 'longshanks'?

Hear, hear!

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    Apparently, as has been covered in another thread.....this forum is not the place to bring your dissenting or unpopular opinions.

We want an echo chamber that only shows us a mirror image of our own opinion and preconceived notions.

All others will be ridiculed and mocked.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Apparently, as has been covered in another thread.....this forum is not the place to bring your dissenting or unpopular opinions.

We want an echo chamber that only shows us a mirror image of our own opinion and preconceived notions.

All others will be ridiculed and mocked.

I think this is a great place to bring your dissenting and unpopular opinions. But, after being corrected and edumacated, the previously wrong-headed individual should really tow the correct line.

:@ya: .

Top Bottom