• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It doesn't say "...shall not be infringed unless by popular vote..."

Nor did I say what you said.....but it's no longer an infringement if an amendment is passed correct? Who gets to vote on constitutional amendments? I would be its a lot of people who are elected by......the popular vote. So how do you keep them out? Outvote them.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    We did outvote them we cannot outcheat them...

Who is the them you outvoted and what candidates lost because of cheating?

It appears the power of the president to change the constitution, since that was the original scope of the discussion, is being overexaggerated. Or....is the claim that the same cheating cost the Republicans races at the state level and at other federal levels excluding the presidency?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Who is the them you outvoted and what candidates lost because of cheating?

It appears the power of the president to change the constitution, since that was the original scope of the discussion, is being overexaggerated. Or....is the claim that the same cheating cost the Republicans races at the state level and at other federal levels excluding the presidency?

It is without doubt that vote fraud is pervasive in the blue states, it is commonly accepted by most people, and has been used for years by the left to control Illinois for example. How many Illinois house and senate seats have been lost to the Chicago machine cheating? This cheating affects so many things including redistricting then add in cheating that makes Pelosi leader.

That at we are now seeing the actual cheating coming out of Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta is largely due to just how big Trumps win was, they had to go to plan B to try and beat him. I think more will be coming on the vote machine vote shaving soon...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The article says it’s not related to the presidential election, and that Trump won the county. That said I welcome the investigation with the hopes it can reveal solid information.

You guys just don't get it, do you? They are looking at the code to determine why it changed votes and could affect the whole state...

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    What people aren't getting is that for 4 years the Dems have been screaming Russia, calling the President every name in the book from a racist to pedophile all in the attempt to de-legitimize and cast a shadow over his presidency. All without hard proof. Now the same people are are calling for unity and for Trump to concede the election when there is at least some credible allegations that need to be investigated. Is it hard proof? That depends on who you talk to but there is enough there to cast doubt about how fair the election was. Some here would like to just dismiss out of hand the 70 million + people who voted for Trump and want answers to their concerns. I wonder if they realize that without a fair and through investigation the shadow that was cast over the Trump Presidency will pale in comparison to the shadow that will hang over the Biden/Harris presidency.

Rusmussen released an article a couple of weeks ago where they claim that 30% of Democrats believe that Trump won the election but lost it due to fraud. Now granted it's from Rusmussen Reports so take it for what it's worth. If true that's a fairly large percentage of Democrats that believe that Biden didn't actually win. That doesn't speak well as to how people are going to view the Biden/Harris presidency. Of course the really disturbing thing is that the majority of those people believe that Trump should concede even though they believe he won.

NOTE: I say the Biden/Harris Presidency becasue I do believe that Biden will not finish out first term.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Nor did I say what you said.....but it's no longer an infringement if an amendment is passed correct? Who gets to vote on constitutional amendments? I would be its a lot of people who are elected by......the popular vote. So how do you keep them out? Outvote them.

At that level we do. Just look at the red/blue map and you'll see they could never get enough states on board to get an amendment anytime in the foreseeable future. And yet we have thousands and thousands of illegitimate gun control laws on the books, brought to us by Democrats. Nothing you've said changes that. Anyone who voted for Biden is my enemy and I hate them with every ounce of my being. In essence they're saying they wish my wife was a widow and my children grew up without their father. I do not and will not ever forget or forgive that.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

This is why I try to remind conservatives that the constitution is just a piece of paper.

The only defense against your rights being taken away is your guns and your willingness to use them.
    All of these other elaborate attempts to enshrine something on paper is worth less than a drop of water to the ocean.

Just ask the people of Hong Kong how valuable a piece of paper is compared to a gun.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    At that level we do. Just look at the red/blue map and you'll see they could never get enough states on board to get an amendment anytime in the foreseeable future. And yet we have thousands and thousands of illegitimate gun control laws on the books, brought to us by Democrats. Nothing you've said changes that. Anyone who voted for Biden is my enemy and I hate them with every ounce of my being. In essence they're saying they wish my wife was a widow and my children grew up without their father. I do not and will not ever forget or forgive that.

On the hatred, I have tried it and never found it to be of any value when directed towards other people.

Raised to hate Russians because they were all communists. Found in Greeks and Russians a wonderful expression of Christianity that I now call home after being mentored by....Greeks and Russians.

Ever been helped by a public servant or good Samaritan? Ever been one? If they had a Biden hat on would you pass them by? Do you inquire of people you help what their political perspective is so you can deny aid to the enemy?

I think you are speaking in hyperbole.

Makes it easy to understand why MAGA hat wearers are attacked.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    https://twitter.com/robbhurstCPA/status/1335557576587665408?s=20
    IsvDmmo.png

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This is why I try to remind conservatives that the constitution is just a piece of paper.

The only defense against your rights being taken away is your guns and your willingness to use them.
    All of these other elaborate attempts to enshrine something on paper is worth less than a drop of water to the ocean.

Just ask the people of Hong Kong how valuable a piece of paper is compared to a gun.

The 2A(guns), doesn’t insure freedom, the 1st(speech), does. The pen is truly mightier than the sword.

Top Bottom