• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It’s 37 votes. And if true, it would justify further scrutiny. But is it true? Or is it a lie? My position in the political spectrum does not determine that. The facts determine that. Who was the “expert”. What was his credentials? What evidence has he uncovered that proves the votes were switched? If this expert analyzed the machine, and really found that 37 votes were changed, surely the evidence is documented. So where is that evidence to justify analyzing all the machines?

So far, throughout the aftermath of the election, we’ve heard a lot of claims, and granted, we’ve seen some shady things. That falls short of what is necessary to overturn an election. It’s time for proof. I mean real ass proof. And independent verification. Show us the low level log messages. Something. Short of that, it smells to me like all the allegations and reporting has the purpose of getting people to distrust the election outcome.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It’s 37 votes. And if true, it would justify further scrutiny. But is it true? Or is it a lie? My position in the political spectrum does not determine that. The facts determine that. Who was the “expert”. What was his credentials? What evidence has he uncovered that proves the votes were switched? If this expert analyzed the machine, and really found that 37 votes were changed, surely the evidence is documented. So where is that evidence to justify analyzing all the machines?

So far, throughout the aftermath of the election, we’ve heard a lot of claims, and granted, we’ve seen some shady things. That falls short of what is necessary to overturn an election. It’s time for proof. I mean real ass proof. And independent verification. Show us the low level log messages. Something. Short of that, it smells to me like all the allegations and reporting has the purpose of getting people to distrust the election outcome.

There will never be anybody any side would ever consider 'independent'.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

How did they acquire the machine? The one that per your article "Ware County Election Supervisor Carlos Nelson told me this is false: No one has obtained any machine from his office. There was a human-error tabulation issue discovered during the hand recount, the tallies of which were matched by the just-ended machine recount.". Also the reporter mentioned that he read his testimony, here it is I see nothing regarding them analyzing any machines.
    https://voterga.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/ga-state-senate-statement.pdf

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There will never be anybody any side would ever consider 'independent'.

Well. maybe not for the ideologues who would never accept any information that does not deliver the outcome they want. So, if, say, two computer forensics firms each selected by a side analyzed the machines with full transparency, monitored by each side, and then concluded that no hacking or vote changing was evident, would you accept that?

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I have a feeling that there is a large segment of the democrat voters have seen just how corrupt their party has become. I expect center left democrats may be watching this unfold and decide the fairness of the election process is more important than your candidate winning. This blatant fraud has likely pushed these voters away leaving a party consisting of those too brainwashed to question anything or too corrupt to care.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Washington Examiner: A Georgia county election official said claims on social media that President Trump’s team has gotten hold of a Dominion voting machine are completely false.

Politico’s Marc Caputo reported over Twitter that Carlos Nelson, a Ware County election supervisor, pushed back on an assertion from Chuck Callesto, a self-described political strategist who has been boosting unverified claims of election fraud on social media, that the Trump team was in possession of a voting machine from Ware County.

Nelson also said there was a "human-error tabulation issue" during the hand recount and that the tallies match the machine recount. “I can tell you this is —I don’t want to cuss — this is a darned lie. Our vote machines are secure. There’s no vote-flips,” Nelson said.

Marc Caputo
    @MarcACaputo
    Ware County Election Supervisor Carlos Nelson told me this is false: No one has obtained any machine from his office. There was a human-error tabulation issue discovered during the hand recount, the tallies of which were matched by the just-ended machine recount

Appears that the allegations are, once again, not complete and lack merit.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I have a feeling that there is a large segment of the democrat voters have seen just how corrupt their party has become. I expect center left democrats may be watching this unfold and decide the fairness of the election process is more important than your candidate winning. This blatant fraud has likely pushed these voters away leaving a party consisting of those too brainwashed to question anything or too corrupt to care.

I think that's being pretty optimistic, we've got people on here, a gun forum, arguing for voting democrat and downplaying any fraud.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

This is a very reasonable point. Also worth considering is the possibility that they do not believe the hard left D candidates represent them. For example, I am inclined to believe that this is what happened with Holcomb in that he is a good fit for a center-left Democrat voter.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Guns are not the exclusive domain of republicans and never have been. That's nonsense.

Ok, so tell us, are guns just not that important to you, are you a Fudd and consider your preferences safe, or are you just blind to reality?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I've already responded to this. I don't see the need to repeat it.

Are you a gun owner? The reason I ask is that I scanned your post contributions back 5 months and didn't see anything related to firearms other than politics.

There isn't a clean cutoff on the issue by party affiliation.

First article I got on google. There are many more.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-of-republicans-actually-support-gun-control/

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Guns are not the exclusive domain of republicans and never have been. That's nonsense.

Maybe not. But the National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968, the Hughes Amendment, the AWB ban, and many more (approved handgun lists, magazine bans, etc ) were all brought to us by Democrats.

The Democrat Party as a whole is not pro-gun. They are anti-gun. Any assertion otherwise is complete and total dishonesty.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

When one lives in a time warp, evidenced by constantly pointing out of the actions of democrats of 30 years ago as if they have not changed, this can be true...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    As long as they keep voting Democrat, they are my enemies. I mean that from the bottom of my soul.

It doesn't matter what you like if you're voting for the guy who wants to take it away from you. And me.

Top Bottom