• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    It’s a beautiful day to be alive and well in the great state of Indiana.

DST gets easier every year and since this is 2017 it requires no clock twisting for me.
    All the clocks change automatically except two and those are digital. Got them both changed before my coffe finished brewing. Now to enjoy my coffee and with the extra hour I get to read the paper to find out about real issues around the world.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    As someone who grew up in a state that had DST, it was an amazing relief to move to Indiana in 1992 and leave that stupidity behind for some years until Mitch thought it was something that mattered.

DST is the most idiotic, pointless exercise ever, and I resent my sleep being disturbed 2x/yr for nothing.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    As someone who grew up in a state that had DST, it was an amazing relief to move to Indiana in 1992 and leave that stupidity behind for some years until Mitch thought it was something that mattered.

DST is the most idiotic, pointless exercise ever, and I resent my sleep being disturbed 2x/yr for nothing.

Well at least next to Hillary running for President!:laugh:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Screw DST. I just moved my tv from the deck back into my family room. NOW summer is officially over. :( Spring will begin when I move it back out to the deck. :D

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I'm really looking forward to the change. Last summer I started walking to get in shape and I got to a point where I was getting about six miles in 2 hours after work, but then, bam, the time changed and it was getting dark before my walk was halfway in. My last good walk was Christmas day, and I'm itching to get back out and hit the trail.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm really looking forward to the change. Last summer I started walking to get in shape and I got to a point where I was getting about six miles in 2 hours after work, but then, bam, the time changed and it was getting dark before my walk was halfway in. My last good walk was Christmas day, and I'm itching to get back out and hit the trail.

Just think. You'll have an extra hour of sunlight! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom