CZ P01 Omega: Oh for Wherearthough, so very sad.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    For months now, I think this is the day LGS will call with "You still want one", or I'll see them in stock online, & fu with LGS to check their distributors, instead I have yet another single tear run down my cheek....The struggle is real!

rabidsquirrel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    North Webster
    I came across an sp01 omega the other day at lgs, though i was told it was not a convertible. Not really sure what the difference is. Pretty sweet regardless. Though, i almost had to use two fingers to pull it in da.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    For months now, I think this is the day LGS will call with "You still want one", or I'll see them in stock online, & fu with LGS to check their distributors, instead I have yet another single tear run down my cheek....The struggle is real!

CZ ships to the US in batches. It is pretty scarce right now. Their focus seems to be on European government contracts, not the US civilian market.

I came across an sp01 omega the other day at lgs, though i was told it was not a convertible. Not really sure what the difference is. Pretty sweet regardless. Though, i almost had to use two fingers to pull it in da.

I am almost 100% sure that all Omega triggers are convertible between decocker and safety. I could be wrong, but that is my understanding.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    There was just recently a P-01 Omega on Armslist up my way in Indy, couldn't believe it, and it looked/was described as being barely shot. I just checked again, and it's been sold, but the price was pretty fair... like $550, IIRC?

Anyway, sorry mate, I feel your pain. The one gun I want to purchase this year is a new model S&W revolver that I think the SAME way you do... TODAY is the day I'll get an email notification, telling me it's in stock, or get a call from the LGS. Surely TODAY is the day. Which turns into weeks, and now months. I've been waiting since before Thanksgiving. UGH.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I am in the same boat. LGS has 2 standard P-01s, and it's taking everything in me not to just get one of those... but I like the Omega trigger system too much. I don't know how much longer i can hold off, though... the struggle is real.

Top Bottom