Waiters license was issued 1 day after
    E-mail to senator
    Good luck to all

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    It's over folks. PINK HAS ARRIVED. Game over. Almost a year to date. Clean record. Can finally change my sig.

Last edited:

Mafiagodess6969

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Just to update anyone who is wondering on wait time in Marion county. Went and got my prints done at l-1 on January 8th. Went downtown on the 10th to pay fee and get fingerprinted again. LTCH arrived today in the mail, 1/25/2014. :rockwoot:

irishanimal917

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    As I read through these responses (not all of them) I am very happy to see that more people are arming theirselves and carrying responsibly. I have a friend who recently applied and received his in approximately 2 weeks. Best of luck to everyone on theirs.

johnjw77

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    I am curious who I could contact in regards to a previous license I held. I was arrested about 10 years ago and I believe my current license at the time may have been suspended, but I'm not 100% on that. I don't know how to answer the question regarding suspension of previous license, and I don't want to answer it wrong and it be held against me. Any ideas?

btw, I emailed ISP but haven't heard back. I found a 232-xxxx number but it is a generic voicemail and was no help. Just looking for opinions on my next move.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I am curious who I could contact in regards to a previous license I held. I was arrested about 10 years ago and I believe my current license at the time may have been suspended, but I'm not 100% on that. I don't know how to answer the question regarding suspension of previous license, and I don't want to answer it wrong and it be held against me. Any ideas?

btw, I emailed ISP but haven't heard back. I found a 232-xxxx number but it is a generic voicemail and was no help. Just looking for opinions on my next move.

Your local PD or SD should be able to access that info. I would think that if it had been suspended, you would have been notified.

Ace3one7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Does anyone in Marion County know a number to call to check status. I was fingerprinted and paid fees on December 10 &11, 2013. I've gotten a few email responses but nothing telling me anything about the status of my app.

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    My wife and I were fingerprinted downtown on the 10th. We went to IMPD HQ on the 17th to pay out local fees (ran out of time on the 10th as I had a work meeting to make). We are still waiting to receive the permits via snail mail. I would say they should come this week?

If I don't have them by 2/10, then I may make a call.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Does anyone in Marion County know a number to call to check status. I was fingerprinted and paid fees on December 10 &11, 2013. I've gotten a few email responses but nothing telling me anything about the status of my app.

They won't give you status over the phone, even if you do get through. Privacy issues, they say.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Thanks that's what I figured. I've read of different people speaking with someone over the phone though.

Yeah, it seems to vary depending on who you talk to. If you get a supervisor, sometimes they seem to be a little more helpful. The civilian employees usually aren't.

Before the Sandy Hook crush in late 2012, you could call and talk to someone and get your status over the phone. That's all changed, unfortunately, but they are cranking out apps at a record pace these days. 6-8 months ago, normal wait time was 10-12 weeks for a spotless record. Any arrest and you were waiting 6 months plus.

mattjohn245

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    evansville
    Yeah, it seems to vary depending on who you talk to. If you get a supervisor, sometimes they seem to be a little more helpful. The civilian employees usually aren't.

Before the Sandy Hook crush in late 2012, you could call and talk to someone and get your status over the phone. That's all changed, unfortunately, but they are cranking out apps at a record pace these days. 6-8 months ago, normal wait time was 10-12 weeks for a spotless record. Any arrest and you were waiting 6 months plus.

Arn't you able to call and see if you have been approved though?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom