• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Bigfoot lives inside that weird little door full of aspirin in my bathroom. I see him every morning.

You probably share a common ancestor....Their DNA is human female mitochondria DNA and unknown male....no matter whether the sample is from China, Russia, Australia or here in the states the "event" (coupling?) took place roughly 15,000 years ago in the middle east during the Younger Dryas event....

Do you occasionally scratch your nads in public and your wife is like, "quit that!"?

We learned that from male Sabe people....in the forest no one can see you scratch your nads.....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'm not married but yeah.

Now explain the cropdusting.

I have not gotten that far into the research.....

I hope you'll forgive me by taking your jibes and attempt to answer them truthfully and with what I know about the topic or subject....I do have a sense of humor......

....to be honest, I really thought the male DNA would end up being Denisovan...once Denisovan got in the GenBank I was like, "this is it" but no match.....

1704305166192.png 1704305249514.png 1704305213291.png 1704305136055.png

Last edited:

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I can't believe how much traction this "story" is holding.

In this day and age, you're telling me that no one in the mall got a photo or video of these "massive aliens"?
    Not a single mall security camera captured anything either?

Are we proposing a landing of the Predator, where "the mall just came alive and took them"?

Not a chance in hell I believe either scenario.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I can't believe how much traction this "story" is holding.

In this day and age, you're telling me that no one in the mall got a photo or video of these "massive aliens"?
    Not a single mall security camera captured anything either?

Are we proposing a landing of the Predator, where "the mall just came alive and took them"?

Not a chance in hell I believe either scenario.

Don't be shocked...we had guys on INGO thinking Trump colluded with the Russians and paid east bloc hookers to whiz on him for four years.....

Now the same sort have been thinking he's Jefferson Davis for the past three years....

My cryptid/UFO/paranormal thread is nothing compared to the Trump thread when it comes to conspiracy theories and people pushing conspiracy theories lol....:)

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I mean...Why not????

I'll start.....

Sasquatch/Sabe/Dzunakwa/hairy man/yeti/yowie etc....etc... caught on IMAX....Seems to be a mother and an infant running with a caribou crew....

Here's an interview with the cameraman who filmed the footage for the IMAX film Great North...(a good film, Sabe mother or not) View attachment 321984

You are really in your element here.

Top Bottom