• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Wife still has some symptoms and a cough, she called her boss to ask if she should get tested or go to work. Boss said no test, just go to work...then her boss didn't come to work, sick.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Crap like this is my every day reality...

Employer has jab mandate, any exempted/un-jabbed staff are required to test weekly. I know of SEVEN staff members that tested positive recently, only ONE wasn't jabbed and that one is 100% remote except for the days they are mandated to test as a condition of employement...so they drive to the building. SMH, I swear if we had just used the freaking common sense the good Lord gave us we would have been out of this mess two years ago.

Stop the threats to peoples employment b/c they have a different take on this than you. Stop letting the .gov decide what is best for you and yours and pause a minute to educate yourself. YOU are the only one who will truly give a crap about what happens to you, not some bureaucracy. I explain it to my kids this way - if this crap were to permanently paralyze you, who do you think would be the one spoon feeding you, dressing you, and getting you in and out of a chair? So listen to that person, they have your health and safety in mind!!!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My son and his roommate, both unvaxxed, both mid twenties, both workout nuts, runners, hockey players, had the 'Rona back in October. Both had multiple positive tests. Son was pretty sick for a few days, high fever, cough, etc. Roommate just lost taste and smell, which still haven't fully returned. Son was back to 6 mile daily runs, workouts, and playing hockey by day 7.

They work for the same company and their employer was considering a vax requirement. They both had the antibody test done in December, just to have documentation in case an exemption for previous infection was allowed. Son's antibody levels were very high, roommate's were average.

Weekend before last, my son had the sniffles. He's in sales and visits customers daily so he got tested just in case. Came back negative. Sniffles gone by Tuesday.

They both were planning to travel to a company meeting this week that required a negative test within 48 hours of the meeting's start. So yesterday, in between visiting 6 customer job sites, his office, and lunch with his girlfriend and her parents, he got tested again.

Now he's positive.:facepalm:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Saw a news piece on youtube about shutting down Spotify because of Joe Rogan. Joe is putting out very harmful false news about covid and its killing people and he must be stopped. Interviewed 2 podcast radio people and they also went after Joes "misinformation" and how harmful he is.....then asked what is it that is so harmful, what misinformation.......they both said..."well he has debates about it.".......????.......really, thats all you got...?????.....Joe has misinformation thats killing people and needs shut down and all you got is, "he has debates about it on his show." And to think 50% of the population most likely thinks and believes this as truth, that debating and talking about something is spreading misinformation, but we can't give a example of the misinformation from the debate. Yup, shut down the 1st A.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Saw a news piece on youtube about shutting down Spotify because of Joe Rogan. Joe is putting out very harmful false news about covid and its killing people and he must be stopped. Interviewed 2 podcast radio people and they also went after Joes "misinformation" and how harmful he is.....then asked what is it that is so harmful, what misinformation.......they both said..."well he has debates about it.".......????.......really, thats all you got...?????.....Joe has misinformation thats killing people and needs shut down and all you got is, "he has debates about it on his show." And to think 50% of the population most likely thinks and believes this as truth, that debating and talking about something is spreading misinformation, but we can't give a example of the misinformation from the debate. Yup, shut down the 1st A.
    There are some people and sources that spread disinformation... on both sides of this debate... Rogan in NOT one of them.

The opposite, one of the few with thoughtful, considerate debate and question/answer approach.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The most ironic part is the media is presenting it as "270 doctors call for Spotify to shut down Joe Rogan over misinformation" (paraphrasing).

Screenshot_20220118-122505.jpg

Yet fewer than 100 of them are actually licensed to practice medicine. Nearly 100 of them are Phds.

So who is it spreading misinformation?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I really hope that they call it on March 16th - because then will be “two years to slow the spread.”

And whodathunk that everyone catching it and recovering would’ve have been an effective endemic plan? I dunno, maybe herd immunity? Sounds kind la familiar...
    The only problem is that back then we didn’t know what the hell we were dealing with. Too many people who believe in “dont just stand there, do something.” Another thing that would have made that strategy back then problematic is that wild covid and the other variants were much more deadly than Omicron.

I do think we should have kept everything open. No mandates. No lockdowns. But do all we can to protect the vulnerable. Lives still would have been lost. Maybe more maybe less. If we’d have let ‘er rip during the first wave, protecting the vulnerable, but letting everyone else get it, maybe overall Delta may have had way less impact. The delta wave was the deadliest. Maybe it wouldn’t have needed to be.

But step 1 would have been to fire Fauci and CDC head, and installed people who were more committed to transparency, and earning the trust of the people. Fauci is a leading cause of distrust in the government medical establishment.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    A friend shared this with me. I found it to be an interesting take on what has happened with Covid and vaccines
    That's a great piece.

Although after reading it I'd have to ask her, are you still a democrat? If the answer is yes, then she's not nearly as smart as her MIT degree would indicate.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Funny. Ecept for furthering the delusions that not passing the “voter act” bill is somehow voter suppression.
    And that biden can speak coherently. And that he can think on his feet. And that the press would even vaguely challenge him. And that there’s even a shred of comic talent on stage or in the writers’ room.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    That's a great piece.

Although after reading it I'd have to ask her, are you still a democrat? If the answer is yes, then she's not nearly as smart as her MIT degree would indicate.

There's several Dems whom you have to wonder why they're still Dems? Manchin, Sinema, Tulsi Gabbard, etc...

What the **** do they gain by staying with that decrepit, anti-America, POS party?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It's time to stop the persecution of the un-vaccinated and blaming them for endangering others since the data now shows that being fully vaccinated will not stop anyone from contracting the virus or transmitting it.
    This is something I have been saying for a few months. And stop ignoring NI

Reactions: KG1

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is something I have been saying for a few months. And stop ignoring NI
    The UK and several other countries recognize NI. It’s getting time to demand a more comprehensive answer to why the US doesn’t. And I don’t mean just saying that “we’ve evaluated all the studies and have concluded thusly.” Show your work.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That depends on their constituency. In some areas satan himself would win as long as he ran as a dumocrap.
    The requirement chain may be backwars there. I’m pretty sure Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer signed deals with the devil. And I don’t even believe in the devil.

Top Bottom