• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    No my daily driver is just a Pontiac vibe err Toyota Matrix with 169k. The new Spartan mower is not even top of the line commercial but just into the commercial mower range.

Wife said upgrade the vibe or a new mower. **** I will get 300k out of that car and maybe more. The old mower broke every year in peak mowing season and was the tractor type. The ZTR cuts better and fly’s wooed wise if my back can take the jolts of old ruts and such.
    You win, my daily is a 22 yr old Ranger.
    My 4 wheeler is a 850 Polaris.
    My mower is a small zero turn Cub Cadet :poop: Tractor thats old.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I guess I have to confess, I got the mower maintenance done today, couldn’t mow though, two of the neighbors decided it was time, I can’t play their games :sheep:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Hi, my name is jwamplerusa, and I changed the oil in my 25 year old Cub, and cut the grass today.

Please forgive me, I was weak, but I will do better.

;)

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    My name is Mud and I mulched leaves last week and leveled the green expanse today. I have 8 different grass types that we inherited from the old dude that relocated to Florida. It's my wife's house. I just get to live here until she kicks me out and then I will be homeless again.
    Second pic is the yard police.

Attachments

• 20220411_132743.jpg
      20220411_132743.jpg
      717.6 KB · Views: 9
    • 20220411_133006.jpg
      20220411_133006.jpg
      418.8 KB · Views: 9

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My name is Jim and I have done so much in the yard so far that I don't want to bore everyone.

...but I haven't mowed yet. The mower isn't even on the tractor.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    My name is Mud and I mulched leaves last week and leveled the green expanse today. I have 8 different grass types that we inherited from the old dude that relocated to Florida. It's my wife's house. I just get to live here until she kicks me out and then I will be homeless again.
    Second pic is the yard police.

She has a dog I see, does she have a worthy boat and a lake home?

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    She has a dog I see, does she have a worthy boat and a lake home?
    She had more money when I met her then my broka ass did. Now she has what I make plus hers but she lets me sleep in her bed, ride my KTM at ludacris speeds, build an armory in her house, etc. So who cares if she beats me when I go to sleep, right?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    She had more money when I met her then my broka ass did. Now she has what I make plus hers but she lets me sleep in her bed, ride my KTM at ludacris speeds, build an armory in her house, etc. So who cares if she beats me when I go to sleep, right?
    Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad…

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    My name is Dominic, I hired a guy to do my yard. I have not mowed , trimmed nor weeded any yard in a decade. :coffee:
    My guy retired before last season after 12 ears of excellent service at below market prices. Was still working 60+ hours/week and tried 3 different guys, all much more expensive than my old guy am
    d everyone of them did a s*** job. Mid season I went ahead and figured out how to get it done (once or twice at night wearing a head lamp). Man I man I miss him. Tried to buy hom out of retirement for one more year until I retired without success.

Bought a new air filter yesterday, gassed her up and fired first pull (20 year old Toro) so will not get a new mower yet.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I mowed one day last week and it’s due again now. I love mowing on my Cub Cadet RZT. More like driving a go-cart than mowing! Weedeater duty still sucks though. I even mow the neighbors yard just for fun. Wife and I spent a couple hours this morning before the rain started cleaning up some blood grass and some ground cover around some trees.

Matt

Top Bottom