41soKLLeaQL.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I carry two of them. One in the wallet and one on my belt. I've thought about getting one of those badge holders that hangs on a chain but haven't got around to it.

I've found that it helps to put people right at ease when they see my badge. Not to mention all the discounts I've received from stores when they see my badge. Usually when a LEO sees it they are cool. I say get one. It's like have a sign over your head that says "good guy".
    Here is my proposed Litmus test; If you think this is cool and a great Idea then you should definitely get one and wear it often. Just please leave your gun at home. In fact, if these seem like a darn good idea then maybe you should consider just selling your guns.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    SA0008.jpg

saw this badge on google and thought of this topic and i thought that i would go ahead and post it although i like the one done by printcraft better.

This badge is ridiculous, especially in Indiana, since you can carry concealed weapons without any kind of permit or licence.
    Im not talking about handguns of course where a LTCH is needed.
    But for knives, batons, pepper spray etc ... concealed weapon are legal.

That would be like having a badge who says "licence to walk on the sidewalk".

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    Q - Do you know why the badge says 'Concealed Weapons Permit' on it?

A - Because there is no such thing as a 'Open Carry Permit'.

Think about it.

DaddyFixSemi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Princeton, In
    This badge is ridiculous, especially in Indiana, since you can carry concealed weapons without any kind of permit or licence.
    Im not talking about handguns of course where a LTCH is needed.
    But for knives, batons, pepper spray etc ... concealed weapon are legal.

That would be like having a badge who says "licence to walk on the sidewalk".

yes i know that the badge is ridiculous, especially in Indiana.

However i was thinking that posting it in this topic it would be taken as me being ummm i don't know,
    FACETIOUS :rockwoot:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The only badge you need in Indiana is this one. :D

large_law_abiding_citizen_badge.jpg

It will let you OC or CC a handgun if you have a LTCH, you can also carry a bunch of other weapons concealed or not.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Do building inspectors carry badges?
    I don't know about building inspectors, but
    a buddy of mine used to own a convenience store, and there was a little skinny dude that would pop in every few months to inspect the eggs and milk. He would walk in with his chest all puffed out, and flash some silly ID/badge thingy that some useless government agency had issued him, and I mean he'd whip out the wallet and snap it open and show it to whoever happened to be standing nearby. You would have thought this guy was there to investigate a murder or something. We would try to joke with the guy but he would have none of it, just serious business, serious like Barney Fife. We got to the point where we would laugh our asses off when he came in. That dude had some serious issues! CCW badge, egg inspector badge, whatever, give somebody a badge and the douchebaggery level just seems to skyrocket.

Top Bottom