• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Heading out to Wyoming in a couple weeks. Taking the wife to see Cody and Yellowstone for her first time ever. We’ll be doing a lot of rest, relaxation, and sightseeing.

Also taking 4 of my Remy 700s to an old cowboy named Randy Selby. Some of you may have heard of him, videos all over YouTube.
    He’ll be changing out the factory barrels to Hart barrels and glass bedding the stocks. My 300 RUM Sendero will become a .338 Win Mag, and that one will also get a muzzle brake. The other three will remain same caliber, a 30-06, a .270 win, and a .300 win mag.

Will post some pics when we get back.

jwleeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Just a tip. If you can wait until the kids get back in school your trip will be a lot less crowded. Yellowstone and Glacier are stunning when not overcrowded.
    Have a great day.
    Jim

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Just a tip. If you can wait until the kids get back in school your trip will be a lot less crowded. Yellowstone and Glacier are stunning when not overcrowded.
    Have a great day.
    Jim
    Unfortunately we have this window of time to work with. This will be my fourth trip to Yellowstone. I’m thinking we’ll hang around the area for three or 4 days, maybe take her over Bears Tooth Pass, we’ll make the best of it. I’m sure it will be enjoyable even if not ideal as far as numbers of people, especially for my wife since it will be her first time.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Sounds like a great trip! Can't spend enough time learning about our history and especially those who accomplished incredible things in exploring and developing our country!
    Enjoy the 'new' toys as well!

Top Bottom